Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 43 holster recommendations

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That spider concealment looks like it will do a great job of putting the grip in your armpit. And letting the gun flop.

I’ve been using a Tulster with a TLR6 for the past month. Amazon overnighted it to me. Not the greatest retention, but that might be due to the light. Rides great, and is locked onto my belt nice and tight.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Vedder Lighttuck. Available with the TLR6 as well.

Fits well, adjustable retention / cant / depth, clip locks on a wilderness belt.

https://www.vedderholsters.com/lighttuck/

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    That spider concealment looks like it will do a great job of putting the grip in your armpit. And letting the gun flop.

I’ve been using a Tulster with a TLR6 for the past month. Amazon overnighted it to me. Not the greatest retention, but that might be due to the light. Rides great, and is locked onto my belt nice and tight.
    I have quite a few of the Spider Concealment holsters (albeit mostly IWB) and they are good quality. I can't imagine the 43 flopping around too much at any point as it's so small anyway. Almost all my OWB holsters are Bravo Concealment and obviously of known quality and a good price. With a decent belt just about any quality kydex should work.

My Spider Concealment OWB for my G19, I love it. IMG_2255 by Michael Starmer, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have one of these for my G43 and G19. I love 'em. Great holsters at a reasonable price with a lifetime guarantee.

https://gunfightersinc.com/products/ronin-owb/
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Fan of Bradford Tactical holsters

Feedback Score
    I recommend the T-rex nomad for iwb at 2:30 - 3:00. With such a small footprint, it easily conceals there.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Don't carry OWB without some form or level of retention, even with a cover garment. If you get made, it's really not as tough as you'd think to get disarmed while you are minding your own business. Sorry, but IMO, OWB should have retention, and it can really defeat the purpose of "concealed carry".

The G43 is super thin, and very easy to carry IWB. Train accordingly though. YMMV.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12