Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Stomach trimming workout

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    +1 to Paleo diet - I was 170ish, and went SUPER strict paleo (no grain or nuts of any kind) for 30 days and dropped to 156 (I'm 5'10"). Plus, it helps with a lot of other "health" issues you may be dealing with.

2016-08-23_16-51-46.jpg
    Last edited by 90slow50; 08-23-16 at 17:00.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Dammit I wish I had that problem.
    haha LOLZ. be my guess and try eat a m.o.p

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 90slow50 View Post
    +1 to Paleo diet - I was 170ish, and went SUPER strict paleo (no grain or nuts of any kind) for 30 days and dropped to 156 (I'm 5'10"). Plus, it helps with a lot of other "health" issues you may be dealing with.]
    What do you do for fiber?
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    What do you do for fiber?
    Citrucel. Caplets or powder. If you go powder get the sugar free kind. That stuff is incredible. Have fantastic dumps, plus is an easy way to feel "full" if your meal doesn't quite satisfy your inner fat kid. It's been a godsend for me. Much better than any other fiber I've tried. The other ones make a guy fart uncontrollably.

Dannon triple zero yogurt is another high protein high fiber food. Might not fit "paleo" by definition, but they add some kind of root to it for fiber. Shit tons of fiber.......phrasing....

Feedback Score
    Cool. Thanks. I may have to try this.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Cool. Thanks. I may have to try this.
    Costco carries the pill form. Everyone else has powder. Wife hates the powder cause it scuzzies up drinking glasses. I like it cause it reminds me of tang. The drink kind, not the other kind.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cbx View Post
    Costco carries the pill form. Everyone else has powder. Wife hates the powder cause it scuzzies up drinking glasses. I like it cause it reminds me of tang. The drink kind, not the other kind.
    Thanks, agreed. I tried the drink mix years ago and hated it for the reasons that you mentioned. Ill try the caplets.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Have any bloating or water retention issues with the pill form?

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Citrucel. Caplets or powder. If you go powder get the sugar free kind. That stuff is incredible. Have fantastic dumps, plus is an easy way to feel "full" if your meal doesn't quite satisfy your inner fat kid. It's been a godsend for me. Much better than any other fiber I've tried. The other ones make a guy fart uncontrollably.

Dannon triple zero yogurt is another high protein high fiber food. Might not fit "paleo" by definition, but they add some kind of root to it for fiber. Shit tons of fiber.......phrasing....
    Just buy psyllium husk powder. Same crap only cheaper.

I didn't know that triple zero had fiber in it...Guess I only look at protein content.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bp7178 View Post
    Have any bloating or water retention issues with the pill form?
    Can't say I've noticed a difference on that part. The convenience is noticeable though.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast