Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: FBI Seizes Hard Drives of Wasserman-Shultz IT Team

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Imagine for a moment that they could be tied to Hillary's server?
    Why only for a moment? Every time I think about it I get one of those four-hour erections they warn you about.

Feedback Score
    Not sure the anti-Bernie slant will result in criminal charges. That is an in-house Dem problem. However, we can only hope (against all hope) that any intel stuff will result in indictments.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I think DWS is on the hook for a lot of stuff, not to mention rigging the election against Bernie Sanders. She is going to be scapegoated so thoroughly that the Dems will literally end up blaming her for Trump winning.

Watch and see.
    They probably will use her for a scapegoat,, after she has a "accident".... DWS is now a libility to both the DNC, and to HRC....
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Poor, poor Debbie.

She's going to commit suicide soon and she doesn't even know it.

Has Huma Abedin been seen lately, I wonder if she'll sleep with a pillow over her face too.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Poor, poor Debbie.

She's going to commit suicide soon and she doesn't even know it.

Has Huma Abedin been seen lately, I wonder if she'll sleep with a pillow over her face too.

And just for the lulz

Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    They probably will use her for a scapegoat,, after she has a "accident".... DWS is now a libility to both the DNC, and to HRC....
    And you can bet she'll squeal like a set of bad brakes when/if they charge her with anything.

Not holding my breath though.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    From what we know about the end result of the Democrats primaries, Hillary was guaranteed a win and when it is all over Bernie gets a free vacation home, can you imagine the things that still remain "secret?"
    It's no wonder She had to makes sure they continued to get paid, they had the damaged hard drives.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Has this information been posted yet?

This latest hard evidence presented by a group of retired intell professionals from NSA and other orgs should put the kibosh on the "Russian Hack"angle. Basically it looks like someone with access to the DNC servers physically downloaded info via USB or other external drive.

Watch the video where a former tech director of NSA concludes that lack of ISP tracks and other stuff beyond my ken precludes a hack via the internet.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...r-a-leak-2.php
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Come on man...Focus. You're living in last week. No one cares about this hard drive stuff anymore. Too much thinking, not enough feels or smashing other people's things.

Seriously...Didn't you hear...Nazis are marching...Nazis!!!

N
    A
    Z
    I
    S
    !
    !
    !

;-)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kerplode View Post
    Come on man...Focus. You're living in last week. No one cares about this hard drive stuff anymore. Too much thinking, not enough feels or smashing other people's things.

Seriously...Didn't you hear...Nazis are marching...Nazis!!!

N
    A
    Z
    I
    S
    !
    !
    !

;-)
    And Russians. It's like we are rocking WWII style lately.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast