Page 319 of 404 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sadly both the gun and kac suppressor are waiting on form 4's to be approved. KAC MP5SD suppressor on a HK 94 with MP5SD parts kit done by tsc machine.

Feedback Score
    That's awesome. An MP5SD is one of 3 or 4 pre-86 items I want to buy.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post

Sadly both the gun and kac suppressor are waiting on form 4's to be approved. KAC MP5SD suppressor on a HK 94 with MP5SD parts kit done by tsc machine.
    That’s tits. My 80’s loins are frothy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    That's awesome. An MP5SD is one of 3 or 4 pre-86 items I want to buy.
    I do have a fleming sear waiting for its form 4 to go with it. My HK94 that I had redone as an MP5N has a knights ras on it as well.

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately my KAC SR-15 E3 Mod 2 I ordered through Brownell's arrived with a damaged URX rail, at least it was damaged when I took delivery. I sent the upper back to Knight's Armament, but they have declined to repair the damage as they claim the rifle was undamaged leaving their facility. I suspect the dealer I took delivery from screwed up, but have no way to prove this and they deny it, I ended that phone call before I started cursing at the lady in the shop. So I'm screwed on this one.

So the upper is on the way back, and I'm getting rid of this rifle if Brownell's will take it back. Not sure if I want to exchange it for another one, or just get a refund. At this point probably get a refund and never do business with Knight's again.

Not at all pleased or impressed with how Knight's handled this, I was hoping for a bit more good will on their part and less desire to avoid covering damage out of their pocket.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Unfortunately my KAC SR-15 E3 Mod 2 I ordered through Brownell's arrived with a damaged URX rail, at least it was damaged when I took delivery. I sent the upper back to Knight's Armament, but they have declined to repair the damage as they claim the rifle was undamaged leaving their facility. I suspect the dealer I took delivery from screwed up, but have no way to prove this and they deny it, I ended that phone call before I started cursing at the lady in the shop. So I'm screwed on this one.

So the upper is on the way back, and I'm getting rid of this rifle if Brownell's will take it back. Not sure if I want to exchange it for another one, or just get a refund. At this point probably get a refund and never do business with Knight's again.

Not at all pleased or impressed with how Knight's handled this, I was hoping for a bit more good will on their part and less desire to avoid covering damage out of their pocket.
    If you decide to keep the rifle I can dealer cost you a hand guard. The rifles are fantastic. Knights cares 0% About civilian customers because their money lies elsewhere. I trust their rifles with my life though

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What was the damage?

Feedback Score
    The forward most M-Lok slot at the 6-o’ clock position on the rail is damaged. The front contact surface is bent up to the point that an M-Lol accessory will not have a bearing surface.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    I wanted to give Knight’s a chance to see the damage and decide what to do before posting this and complaining.

They made their choice, and now I’m sharing my less than positive experience.

Page 319 of 404 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast