Thread: lmt 308 mws mags

Feedback Score

lmt 308 mws mags

anybody using these for the lmt 308 mws???

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...tnumber=838956

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer13 View Post
    anybody using these for the lmt 308 mws???

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...tnumber=838956
    Yes. I am. Everyone who has posted a pic on online forums is using them too. The KAC magazines,while good are too expensive. I got 4 p-mags for the price of 1 KAC. I did buy another KAC as well. But P-mags from here on out. They work excellent.

Feedback Score
    thanks!!! i figured that was the case and i am planning on grabbing a few for myself...what type of ammo are you shooting and what prices are you seeing??? i am shooting remington .308 at $18-19 per box...i've done some research on the 7.62x51 round and they are pretty much the same price from what i've seen...

Feedback Score
    I have shot AE 150 gr. , Surplus, I have some Lake City M-80, I also have about 100 rounds of Nosler and BVAC 168 gr BTHM I have not used yet.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    I have the one KAC mag that came with mine, and about 12 PMAG LR's. No issues with either so far, and the PMAGs are 20 bucks.

Ive shot some match ammo, and some Hornady SuperPerformance. Other than that Ive shot Wolf, PMC, Silver Bear, and old 74 OFV Indian surplus. Had zero failures so far in 440 rounds.

Id order some type of decent FMJ online. I just ordered a bunch of PMC for $12.99/20. Hopefully by the end of the year brass case new FMJ rounds are under $10/20.

Feedback Score
    thanks guys...i just wanted to confirm that i was on the right page with the stuff i am looking at ordering...i've only got about 40 rds through mine so far, and of course, zero failures...i wish that i had purchased this one before my m & p 15 tactical...i would probably be the owner of another lmt ar product as well...i am very happy with my purchase!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer13 View Post
    thanks guys...i just wanted to confirm that i was on the right page with the stuff i am looking at ordering...i've only got about 40 rds through mine so far, and of course, zero failures...i wish that i had purchased this one before my m & p 15 tactical...i would probably be the owner of another lmt ar product as well...i am very happy with my purchase!!!
    I love my LMT's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I picked up 6 pmags and they have ran flawlessly. I put the factory mag back in the box with the sights. Buy with confidence.

Feedback Score
    While my LR PMAGS are working fine I shot a match yesterday and had an issue with them overseating. When they overseat the bolt will not release.

In action shooting a lot of times you take a mag and give it a good shove so it seats properly on an AR-15 platform. I found myself "sliding" the magazine in as opposed to shoving it in the magwell.

Honestly I'd like to find some mags that work reliably at the price point of the PMAGS. I'm sure we'll see something soon.
    Maturity is a wonderful thing, but sometimes you just need to toss adulthood in the dumpster and go punch a guy in a Little Caesar costume.