Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    Currently my two favorite ball caps are a Larue hat and a BCM hat. I have a hard time fitting a hat well, because I like it to be sort of form fitting, but I don't like to pull it down so the sweatband is on top of my ears. I've gotten into the habbit of folding them in just above the logos on the front, so it does not stick up, sits about mid rise on my head, and is snug on the top. Think of sort of a ranger roll on the front, but with a sharp crease that tapers back. This makes them fit really well for me and they are low profile without having to pull them way down on my head. And the front rise where the logo sits is low profile too.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramrod View Post
    The Urban Sombrero is the only multi purpose headgear for the most serious professional. It is ideal for shooting, drinking and the occasional nap at the office!
    for drinking! lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ghengis Khan View Post
    You Sir are obviously a gentleman of the highest caliber and exhibit refined tastes
    In today's world one of the best things you can do for your child; Get them in Scouting, stay with them in the program, and encourage them to stay in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I loved my old tan flag BCM hat until I let my father in law wear it one day and I guess he washed it. Thing shrunk and is too small now. I watched their site forever for them to come back in stock but see now they are ripstop - I much preferred the older cotton hats. The ripstop just ain't as good a hat.

I picked up an Under Armour tactical fitted cap and like it pretty good. It ain't the old BCM hat, but it worked out good enough in class this weekend I guess.

BCM PLEASE go back to cotton hats!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Newest Addition to the Family, also came with a gun too...

All my "Tactical Hats"

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have been a baseball hat guy for ever and have more than 100 men should have lol...

I wear a couple from Pine Valley that are broken in properly and have a proper swirve that took a lot of work I have also been wearing my Arc' BAC a good bit for the last year and like it a lot (just ordered a black one liked it so much) I have found LaRue swag hats are great too.

Feedback Score
    I usually wear this. I have a large cranium (size 8) and those smaller hats that dont have the larger dome in them look funny on my head. Sometime I still break out my old BDU hat for the memories of basic training, it's almost faded from woodland to desert.

I don't know if my soul is saved.....
    Sometimes I use curse words when I pray.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    From Tactical Tailor, it's pretty much the cap I wear, everywhere. http://www.tacticaltailor.com/tactic...thingshat.aspx

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have a giant, bulbous head. None of the dozen or so LaRue hats I have fit my big head. The free M4CARBINE and BCM hats I received with recent orders made by Reggie Matthews actually work quite well for my big head. Thanks Grant & Paul!
    Last edited by nickdrak; 03-03-11 at 05:19.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast