Everyone needs to have a 1911, Glock, browning hp and a CZ 75
    Why is that?
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Why is that?
    I would guess because they are heralded as the most iconic pistols of modern(ish) times.

Feedback Score
    Never fired one myself, but what makes the CZ-75 such a superior design?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Accurate, reliable, very low recoil, grip is very comfortable (feels better than the HP in my opinion).

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Actually...I think if John Browning (Peace Be Upon Him) had seen the 75....he might've gotten mad at first then been very impressed.

My mitts are too big for a BHP so I gave up on it but the CZ75 is just plain fun, accurate, and is essentially the BHP 2.0.

From the Cold War to the African Bush Wars to cleaning up the mean streets of the Chicago underworld; it has proven itself many times over.

Honestly, if you didn't know who made it; you'd never think it came from the Eastern Bloc.

I wont be discarding my Glock, but if you didnt snag an original surplus when they were new and dirt cheap then you missed out.

The new ones are neat but the classic screams Cold War.

I thought the hammer and sickle edition was lame as the Czechs trolled the Russians hardcore

"We have to use 7.62x39? Coolsies, we'll make our own rifle with an improved operation, more accurate, and its own mag."

"We are to make a pistol? Okay, it will be an American based design in 9x19. Have fun with your Makarovs."

"Man them Tokarevs are some wack 1908 ripoffs. We have CZ-52s. Because you suck and we hate you"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Accurate, reliable, very low recoil, grip is very comfortable (feels better than the HP in my opinion).
    Accurate is an understatement. Even new shooters can put together some impressive groups with a 75 - probably also due to some sweet ergos.

As far a as box stock pistols go, they are a gem.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    The bore centerline is about as low in relation to web of your hand, as is possible with a reciprocating slide- which is huge in terms of controllability.
    The controls are as JMB decreed for thumb safety, slide release.

Forgot to add; the slide rails are inside the frame rails- per P-210 SIG, which is known for its accuracy.
    This contributes to the bore centerline setting low in the hand.
    Last edited by gaijin; 10-21-17 at 17:11.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Forgot to add; the slide rails are inside the frame rails- per P-210 SIG, which is known for its accuracy.
    This contributes to the bore centerline setting low in the hand.
    One of the best features is also my only peeve - my first duty pistols were S&W 39 series, slide decockers, as a result I learned to run my slide from the front, as things evolved to Glocks, I stayed with it. I've tore myself up doing immediate action drills on my CZ-75 when I first got it, those outside frame rails grab a hold of skin.

One other peeve, lack of ambi-safety on my pre-b. Does anyone make one?
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 10-21-17 at 21:19.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty223 View Post
    ... and drop the Glock
    You saying the Glock is the only one that can stand up to being dropped? I like it.

IDK about historical significance and all that, but a well done CZ75 sure is slick
    Last edited by Warp; 10-22-17 at 09:00.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    One of the best features is also my only peeve - my first duty pistols were S&W 39 series, slide decockers, as a result I learned to run my slide from the front, as things evolved to Glocks, I stayed with it. I've tore myself up doing immediate action drills on my CZ-75 when I first got it, those outside frame rails grab a hold of skin.

One other peeve, lack of ambi-safety on my pre-b. Does anyone make one?
    I'd check with Cajun Gunworks, they're pretty much "the Man" with all things CZ.

https://cajungunworks.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast