Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I'm lookin, but I don't see it.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Selector.

Any reason you would prefer this over the BADASS, other than price?
    Last edited by huntsimp; 06-10-12 at 14:27.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    I'm lookin, but I don't see it.
    ?? its right there lol.

But for 39.95 sounds like a good deal, not a bad idea using polymer levers. Atleast from a manufacturing stand point.

Feedback Score
    Oh, LOL. That. I was hoping for a new KeyMod VFG or grip or something. I'll stick to my BADs I think.
    Wonder if it uses a polymer detent? I'd think a metal detent would wreck the detent groove in short order.
    I also wonder about the kind of tactile feedback / spring/detent tension of a polymer lever.
    Last edited by Brahmzy; 06-10-12 at 14:52.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    I hope they do make a KeyMod VFG. The VFG and light are the only reasons I would need rail sections.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by og556 View Post
    I hope they do make a KeyMod VFG. The VFG and light are the only reasons I would need rail sections.
    Me too. It's already been confirmed in this thread that there are some light mounts coming. Other than the Scout light, which has been specifically mentioned by name, I don't know what other specific light mounts are in the works.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Somewhat OT (maybe we should start a new thread regarding the selector) is this going to be a Magpul product exclusive to Noveske or a Magpul product available through all the available Magpul channels? The more details the better.

Thanks

ADH

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks Stick
    I want that

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by adh View Post
    Somewhat OT (maybe we should start a new thread regarding the selector) is this going to be a Magpul product exclusive to Noveske or a Magpul product available through all the available Magpul channels? The more details the better.

Thanks

ADH

If you want to start a new thread on the Noveske STS, I'm good with that, and will post pics and answer any questions anyone has.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast