Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear pc panel suggestions

Feedback Score
    Look at the Emdom Vehicle Hydro. Seems like exactly what you need.
    A Student once said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war."

Gear, or rifles are only as good as the user. Even if a rifle is true to an inch at a mile, even if gear is as light as a feather, yet as durable as leather, it is limited by its user. Invest in training.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Rear pc panel suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Wooohah View Post
    Look at the Emdom Vehicle Hydro. Seems like exactly what you need.
    That is very similar to the SKD hydro I have on their now. I just haven't gotten a bladder for it yet

Edit: scratch that! SKD has better pictures of it on their site that is way better than what I'm running.

I do like the idea of the camelback mule as I can take it off to access what is inside though. The only thing I don't like about this is the extra straps to get in the way of a sling or something. Although that may also not be an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rfairman; 03-19-17 at 21:30.

Feedback Score
    I spend a lot of time in a truck wearing a pc and I'm not a fan of having a lot on my back. I currently have a First Spear .5 liter hydro pouch that I can fill if I need to.

IMG_4061.jpg

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DCtheGB; 03-20-17 at 08:08.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCtheGB View Post
    I spend a lot of time in a truck wearing a pc and I'm not a fan of having a lot on my back. I currently have a First Spear .5 liter hydro pouch that I can fill if I need to.

IMG_4061.jpg

DC- Off topic, but can you tell me more about the chest rig you're running on there?

On topic-

You're not going to get much more low-profile than what's already been listed- especially once you throw a water bladder in there.
    I'd vote for the Haley Flatpack- not the most versatile thing ever, but seems large enough for what you want, and you can use it as a regular small day pack as well, if you ever take it off your PC.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    DC- Off topic, but can you tell me more about the chest rig you're running on there?

On topic-

You're not going to get much more low-profile than what's already been listed- especially once you throw a water bladder in there.
    I'd vote for the Haley Flatpack- not the most versatile thing ever, but seems large enough for what you want, and you can use it as a regular small day pack as well, if you ever take it off your PC.
    It's a Mayflower Pusher chest rig

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DCtheGB View Post
    It's a Mayflower Pusher chest rig

Great rig.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    I am a huge fan of the Twin Needle Mini MAP, as well as the SKD/PIG gRUNT and 2L Hydration packs. All three will fit on the back of a PC with ease.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    I run an Emdom Vehicle Hydration carrier specifically because it's strong enough to carry breaching tools. It's quite heavy for its size, being made of 1000 denier nylon. I have a 2L Camelback in it, but once full it's crazy thick in a car and no way in hell you are accessing anything yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12