Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold/Bore View Post
    MODS, can you please invite Stengun back, and all the other Stengun level posters? Throw them all in the same thread and let them battle it out in an all out troll-battle to the death? That would be epic!

For those members who never had the pleasure of knowing Stengun:
    There should be a subsection where one can view these posts

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold/Bore View Post
    When you guys figure out how to get paid for posting, could you start a “how to thread” and make it sticky? I also want to get paid to post.
    I'd like to know as well. More so since I know a few manufacturers through friends and never gotten any offer of paid posts. I guess I must be hanging out with the wrong companies. How sad.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    There should be a subsection where one can view these posts

A greatest posts thread? I think it could work. Though some you just got to live through. Stengun's down fall I watched live and laughed my ass off. People at work thought I was insane.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    WELL IT'S MY GUESS I'LL BE BANNED SOON, DON'T BE DISMAYED.... I'LL BE BACK AND I'LL LEAVE MANY HINTS AS TO WHO I WAS JIMJC NOW BUT WHO KNOWS WHO I WAS BEFORE AND WHO KNOWS WHO I'LL BE IN THE FUTURE.

A HINT FOR THE IDENTY OF ONE OF OUR OTHER PEOPLE HERE " IF YOU HAVE A KISS USE IT" ANOTHER CAN A CAN BE USED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CAN"
    So now it's all caps level trolling and no list. This is my shocked face =>
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post

And just to show you how laughable this is, it's still visible and you aren't banned!

Seriously though, if anyone want to pay me to post stuff, I am available for a reasonable fee.
    I can't guarantee that you'll like what I post, but I can promise to be prolific.

Very telling isn't it! But really what did I say. It's all the truth and I dissed no one..

Regarding your offer to be paid for your posts.... I think you need to prove you are able to manipulate members into thinking what these Mfg's
    want them to think, so maybe even with 8947 posts you haven't proved yourself. You probably need to step up your posts to show you can do it.
    who knows the money may start rolling in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    A greatest posts thread? I think it could work. Though some you just got to live through. Stengun's down fall I watched live and laughed my ass off. People at work thought I was insane.
    Yep, like the best of!

I wasn't even going to bother reading this but then I saw the picture of Stengun on my taptalk app and had to come see what's going on!

Last edited by Arik; 12-03-17 at 10:56.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Yep, like the best of!

I wasn't even going to bother reading this but then I saw the picture of Stengun on my taptalk app and had to come see what's going on!

I can dig it.
    Though a thread of shame might be better. Like the gunsmith hall of shame, but for derp.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This isn't even funny. A new level of stupid has been reached. It's reads exactly like a copy and paste "Dear Beneficiary" email.

"Well I guess I'll be banned soon". Yep.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's jimjc out in town doing his thing protecting the American people:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    So now it's all caps level trolling and no list. This is my shocked face =>
    My caps key was stuck..You don't have to worry you're on the list. you've got the PM already... Would you be interested in how much members are being paid compared to you.....there is a big spread in compensation between the members.

I've PM'ed all the members that were on the list as of yesterday but I' ll be getting upgraded list tomorrow.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast