Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    My question to Mako or anyone that may know... is there any significant changes to the rev 3? Reason I'm asking is i have a few of the 12/12 production and was wondering if I should get them replaced for the newer ones? What specifically was updated besides the mag catch or was that the only change? By the was there customer service was probably the easiest and best I have delt with in a long time. It seems like a lot of businesses in this day and age only care about themselves and making money. And sadly a lot of these companies are firearms related businesses.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMakoGroup View Post
    All shipping of the earlier mags was stopped. The earlier mags will still be sold in markets where all rifles are MIL-SPEC contract rifles, but the US market will get only the Mod3 mags. So we basically are shipping them as we get them at this point, and only slowly rebuilding the inventory, as we are shipping them out as fast as we can.

There was a delay as we made the transition and it took some time for the production to catch up.
    So for those of us with the "older" versions, is there a plan in place for return/trade for the new version or are we stuck with the old version?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    So for those of us with the "older" versions, is there a plan in place for return/trade for the new version or are we stuck with the old version?
    Mine (non-modified ones) have been sent back and I was told they'd be replaced free of charge.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    Mine (non-modified ones) have been sent back and I was told they'd be replaced free of charge.
    Shipping on your dime? Was there anyone in particular you had to contact to arrange this?

Yeah, I modded one of mine too, similar to your video on Yutube, that one will have to stay...
    Last edited by hotrodder636; 03-12-13 at 08:55.
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Order numbers 13,000 + are now shipping.

Last edited by Evil Black Rifle; 03-12-13 at 20:04.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Please email me for instructions for return for inspection and replacement. Thanks!
    What is the replacement criteria? My 12/12's are still in the wrapper.

Thanks.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    What is the replacement criteria? My 12/12's are still in the wrapper.

Thanks.
    Same here....
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shipping on your dime? Was there anyone in particular you had to contact to arrange this?

Yeah, I modded one of mine too, similar to your video on Yutube, that one will have to stay...

Shipping on me. I contacted Dylan to set it up.

Feedback Score
    Please email me for instructions for return for inspection and replacement. Thanks!
    I emailed you on March 2 with details explaining the problem. I have not received a response. I've tried calling, but nobody answers. What do I need to do to get this problem resolved? My order number was 10595.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Same here....
    I just sent an email through m4c to the Mako Group to request instructions on returning my NIW 12/12 dated mags for the current production mags.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast