Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P-07

Feedback Score
    Damn you all! I have been so good getting the credit card and debt down and now after reading 11 pages all I can think about is the new #91086 CZ P-07. I have a G26 gen3 (NFR***) and a G19 gen3 (NHF***) that have served me well after installing the 30274 ejector. So why do I have three other tabs opened right now looking at the P-07?
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Holster for the P07:

I used a Raven Ghost (belt slide type) made for the M&P for the P07 over the weekend, although the holster wasn't for the CZ, it fits decent enough. Today I called Blade Tech to order a holster for the P07 but they told me that it's a special order and it would cost $20 additional. The Blade Tech girl did suggest that I check with CZ Custom as they may have something in stock. That was nice of them. So I checked out CZ Custom and they do have a Blade Tech Eclipse for the P07 and without the extra $20 charge. It said it's in stock, so I placed the order, hopefully I should get it soon.
    Hey SAM,,thanks for the info !! I know I could Search and snoop around,,but figured I would get some input from guys that have been running one for awhile ! I was thinking hard about a Raven,,but its a Custom Order and its 4/6 weeks out I think, I will still order one,but want something else for right now,,LOL ! That's good to know about CZ Custom when you go to Blade Tech,,they don't list the Eclipse holster for the 07 which I thought was weird,,cuz Mike P recommended it. I was actually looking at the Crossbread holster they look decent & I have heard good reviews about them and its less $$ than the Raven for now. Well thanks again,I'll keep ya posted on when I get all my goodies,,can't wait,,I should have it by Mid week,,next Tuesday/Wed.

Feedback Score
    Bought a CZ P07 around the first of March. Serial number shows made in 2013. Took it home, and cleaned it real good to get rid of the packing grease -- have maybe 300 rounds through it without problem. Nice, accurate, not bad recoil.

Feedback Score
    Great thread! Very nice to see the interest in CZ's (and DA/SA pistols) on this forum.

I have been fond of the CZs for years now (SP-01, 75BD, P06) but held off on the P07 as I did not feel the love with the grip compared to the metal frames. Bought my girlfriend a used gen 3 G19 for Christmas. It was my second G19 purchase (traded the first). Thought the simplicity of the Glock would work for her, but she could not get comfortable with the grip. I personally have never warmed up to the Glock grip or the grip angle. Might be my small hands and my familiarity with the CZ/1911 grip angle.

My girlfriend liked my P06, but we wanted a 9mm. I found a rare P02 (P01 w/Omega trigger) and went to trade in the G19 for the P02. Immediately ran into a problem when I saw a P07 Duty with night sites (never liked the original Duty plastic sites). It also had an extended non-threaded barrel and safety only (no decocker parts in box). I have since learned from CZ USA that these models were a special order run. The buyer decided not to take all the product, so they released the remaining inventory to the general public. The price was so right on the P07, I could not pass it up (still have a little regret passing on that P02). Not sure about the extended barrel, but there is a little bit of cool factor to it (it can always be cut/replaced).

Have since purchased and installed the decocker. What a sweet shooting gun! Love the trigger and minimal perceived recoil. Warming up to the grip profile (still like the metal framed grips better). I'm no professional, but this is one smooth trigger and seems to improve as more rounds are fired. The girlfriend loves it! At some point may consider the 2014 model for the dehorned frame and the flatter trigger, but this gun is working for now.

Again, I love to see the interest in CZ here. I think CZ makes some of the best reasonably priced, accurate, true pointing, and ergonomically gripped pistols on the market today.

Enjoy!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any feedback on the P07 in .40 -- I want the .40 for four leg creatures?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Might be a dumb question....but the magazines from the previous P-07 (15 round mags, Duty model) models will fit in updated model with the slide serrations, correct?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by richiecotite View Post
    Might be a dumb question....but the magazines from the previous P-07 (15 round mags, Duty model) models will fit in updated model with the slide serrations, correct?
    Yeah, they didn't change anything there.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Hey SAM,,thanks for the info !! I know I could Search and snoop around,,but figured I would get some input from guys that have been running one for awhile ! I was thinking hard about a Raven,,but its a Custom Order and its 4/6 weeks out I think, I will still order one,but want something else for right now,,LOL ! That's good to know about CZ Custom when you go to Blade Tech,,they don't list the Eclipse holster for the 07 which I thought was weird,,cuz Mike P recommended it. I was actually looking at the Crossbread holster they look decent & I have heard good reviews about them and its less $$ than the Raven for now. Well thanks again,I'll keep ya posted on when I get all my goodies,,can't wait,,I should have it by Mid week,,next Tuesday/Wed.
    Got a confirmation email from CZ custom that the holster is shipped !

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Is the finish on the current P-07/ P-09 mags a high polish blue, or do they have more of a satin or matte blue finish ?

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Got a confirmation email from CZ custom that the holster is shipped !
    Cool,,I ended up ordering the Crossbread Super Slide,,it looks like it should be a good one ! Just a tad under $75 bucks shipped, I got the Horsehide and Combat Cut,,etc, so pretty fair price for a quality unit ! CB gives a 10% discount for NRA membership, also Military/LEO I think ! I'll get some pic's and thoughts up when it shows up !

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast