Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: H&K VP9 or Sig M11-A1???

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Unless there has been a MIRACULOUS turn around in Sig Qc in the past few months you should pick the VP9.

And as far as aftermarket, I have never seen a new pistol design get so much support so quick. You can already buy (1)sights, (2) holsters, (3) Extended mags, and (4) threaded barrels--and were are only at the two month mark.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Yea I have been hearing bad things about some of the newer Sigs. I owned older models so fishing to see if the rumors about the new ones are still true. Thanks for the input guys!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Unless there has been a MIRACULOUS turn around in Sig Qc in the past few months you should pick the VP9.

And as far as aftermarket, I have never seen a new pistol design get so much support so quick. You can already buy (1)sights, (2) holsters, (3) Extended mags, and (4) threaded barrels--and were are only at the two month mark.
    Most of that is because it used the same as the p30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p8ntball4dummies View Post
    Yea I have been hearing bad things about some of the newer Sigs. I owned older models so fishing to see if the rumors about the new ones are still true. Thanks for the input guys!
    For the most part I believe sig QC has improved over the years. I hear of more problems with their smaller pistols like the p938's etc. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a 226, 229, m11 a1 etc. I'm on the sig forum pretty often and this seems to be the trend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    These are 2 very different pistols. Both are high quality and fill their particular niche. However, I'd say that a W. German P228 is a better choice in compact 9mm DA/SA platform than the M11A1. First decide what you need, then pick the tool.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    I don't need either one as I have both striker fire and DA/SA pistols. My EDC role is already good to go, so this is more of a "just buying another pistol." Been a wile since I have bought a HK or Sig so just seeing a broad opinion is all.

Feedback Score
    My advice is training and ammo if your tool requirement is fulfilled.
    Dogma is failure - Ken Hackathorn

Only performance counts - Paul Sharp

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Without question, the HK wins hands down.

Reputable QC vs QC that took a nosedive in the last decade.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Based on a number of first hand reports form people I know and trust, I wouldn't hesitate that much in picking a current production P-series SIG if that was the type of a gun I needed. I do carry a 228, but only because it is what I got in a trade.

If you ever considered an appendix carry, I would go SIG. If you want a little bit of a training challenge with DA/SA, I'd go SIG as well. If you want laser grips, SIG, although they do make it fat. SIG mags are cheaper and more available.
    HK is probably easier to shoot, and is likely more adaptable to different hand sizes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    My advice is training and ammo if your tool requirement is fulfilled.
    Doing plenty of that, just doing it with the same weapons. Time to start the collection up again.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast