Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Military 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Military 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt

Who supplies the military 1/4 zip combat shirt that a lot of the special ops guys you see are wearing?

Last edited by ballsout; 06-19-11 at 00:20.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Crye Combat Shirt.

Feedback Score
    Massif is what I believe your looking for

http://www.massif.com/massif-gear/co...shirt-acs.html
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."
    -Ernest Hemingway

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    PJs source their threads from Crye, first response was correct. Those are Crye Precision Combat Shirt ACs. If you want to look like a PJ, pick up one of those.

If you just want a decent 1/4 zip top layer with a lightweight, moisture-wicking and highly-breathable torso fabric and decent elbow fabric, look into 5.11's Rapid Assault Shirt. I've owned both and never noticed any reflection of the vast difference in price in the quality of the product. In fact I found the 5.11 more easy to use, as without elbow pads I did not catch every goddamned shoulder strap that I tried to throw on.

A plethora of companies produce knock-off "combat shirts" like the original Crye. Minute differences between their products, I say dont waste your money and get the $60 5.11.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Jesus Christ that picture is huge!

AFSOC guys roll Crye gear, but keep in mind you wont be able to get any of that in Fire Retardant material if thats a requirement for you.

Proper makes the FR Frogman Shirt a lot of guys are getting, but they are about $200 a piece.

The skin tight under-armor shirts regular Joes wear are ****ing awful, avoid them and get the loose fitting ones you are looking at.

Feedback Score
    It's beyond agitating that there isn't a UCP/ACU Frog shirt.

Bugs me to no end.

The closest I've seen is the New Balance S7 FR shirt, but they make it impossible to buy one direct, which is a massive pain in the balls for your average soldier.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Check out TRU-SPEC as well.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    It's beyond agitating that there isn't a UCP/ACU Frog shirt.

Bugs me to no end.

The closest I've seen is the New Balance S7 FR shirt, but they make it impossible to buy one direct, which is a massive pain in the balls for your average soldier.

Who still wears that in the field? I am just asking because I have not heard of too many people wearing USP/ACUs in the field any more.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've been wearing the TruSpec shirt under my heavy vest for our team and it has preformed well. It is in desert digital.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Somewhere, there is a Command Sergeant Major having a heart attack...

ETA: Sorry my brain is in Army speak. Chief Master Sergeant? I'm not sure. Purely smartass, half bitter comment that didn't do much for the thread.
    Last edited by scoutfsu99; 06-20-11 at 10:25.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast