Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elftmann Tactical Trigger

Feedback Score

Elftmann Tactical Trigger

I've been looking at buying an Elf tactical trigger (service mode). I've heard a lot of good things about these drop in triggers, but I'd like to hear the opinions from those of you that have them, or have used them before I purchase one myself. Thanks in advance for the input.

Feedback Score
    Weren't they the company that had the double paintball gun type trigger for AR's? I remember the sales men trying to tell us marine snipers where using it. He didn't know all of us listening to him were all former marines, including a former sniper. I don't really know anything about the actual quality of their products but there are a lot of other good triggers out there with a proven track record like Wilson combat, CMC, Geissele/ALG or Timney to name a few.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Take this for what it's worth as I have no personal time with them. But I have a reputable source that has been gifted one and as anyone would he ran it to test it out. The short end of the convo was stick with the usual suspects. They do look pretty good but, unfortunately that does not help me unless I am in a fashion show.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yat-yas View Post
    Weren't they the company that had the double paintball gun type trigger for AR's? I remember the sales men trying to tell us marine snipers where using it. He didn't know all of us listening to him were all former marines, including a former sniper. I don't really know anything about the actual quality of their products but there are a lot of other good triggers out there with a proven track record like Wilson combat, CMC, Geissele/ALG or Timney to name a few.
    Don't know if they make a paintball double pull but they make one for your AR. Ummmmm. crazy trigger.jpg
    Last edited by GH41; 12-21-14 at 15:50.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Don't know if they make a paintball double pull but they make one for your AR. This alone would make me select a proven trigger. crazy trigger.jpg
    This is the one I was referring to.W8152TAR-8617-354x200.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yat-yas View Post
    That's the Elf X2. Anyhow, as a Marine myself, I've never seen, or heard of any snipers ever using these.
    Last edited by Jewell; 12-21-14 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
    Take this for what it's worth as I have no personal time with them. But I have a reputable source that has been gifted one and as anyone would he ran it to test it out. The short end of the convo was stick with the usual suspects. They do look pretty good but, unfortunately that does not help me unless I am in a fashion show.
    No kidding? What exactly did your source say went wrong? I was told something about some guys from the Arizona National Guard testing these out. Something about them pouring sand and toothpaste into these trigggers, and they still worked like champs.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Joined just to talk about this trigger?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Sorry if I was not clear in my post, nothing was went wrong with the trigger at all just that the trigger did not really impress besides the Skelton trigger profile. I was intrigued by the trigger also, but I am a die hard Geissele fan and what took away from the convo was that I may be disappointed if I am looking for the Geissele standard. My source did not down them just their preference to be CMC Geissele Etc and based on my preference that I should prob do the same. I am interested if other have any trigger time with one.

"It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This."

https://www.facebook.com/Blak1508
    Instagram Blak1508

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If you already have your mind made up, buy it, I see no reason to ask for advice when it is clear your mind is made up and you're only looking for folks to tell you how great it is and how smart you are.

It is the best trigger ever produced and you will shoot everything like Annie Oakley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast