Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight's Armament stripped lowers coming soon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    My replacement lower arrived today.
    Is this a second lower or did you send back the one that you had to mod to fit the TG?
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Is this a second lower or did you send back the one that you had to mod to fit the TG?
    I had to send the first one back. I had more than one issue. So Kay Sobers called me (KAV customer service) and walked me though the RMA process. I am impressed with their customer service for sure. There won't be a second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Robert, check your PM. Thanks.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    I thinking about mating one of these to a Vltor upper I have laying around. Are any of you using this combination of receivers? If so care to post any pics, I'm curious to see how the finishes contrast to each other.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I had to send the first one back. I had more than one issue. So Kay Sobers called me (KAV customer service) and walked me though the RMA process. I am impressed with their customer service for sure. There won't be a second.

I have a second that's still in the box. I wasn't going to open it till I was going to build it or sell it. The only remaining problem that concerns me is mag issue. I would assume they'd still honor a replacement if it's years before it gets built.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I thinking about mating one of these to a Vltor upper I have laying around. Are any of you using this combination of receivers? If so care to post any pics, I'm curious to see how the finishes contrast to each other.
    I have that exact config... I'll shoot some pics in a bit, I'm still out in my garage fulfilling honey-do's from the Spousal Unit, one each, government issue.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    I have a second that's still in the box. I wasn't going to open it till I was going to build it or sell it. The only remaining problem that concerns me is mag issue. I would assume they'd still honor a replacement if it's years before it gets built.
    Like I said I am impressed with their customer service. I was literally dumbstruck when I answered my cell phones and it was Kay from Knights' on the other end. She was super nice and helped get my RMA rolling. Turnaround time was 10 days from the time they had it to when they shipped it back. Thats what they say in their RMA email, and that's what they did. So for that side of things I'm very pleased.
    I was also pleased that they sent me a new lower. It validated the issues I reported which were mags. I tried the the primary mags most of us use. I even tried some loaded and still experienced the same issue. (Lancer, PMAG, Okay and DSG)

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Here you go...

The 3rd pic is my shop so you can see how lighting affects it.

They don't match, but I'm ok with that. Oh with my Noveske lower, there was a huge delta.

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Sorry guys. I know this is just another battle rifle. But...
    This is MY rifle. There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
    My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
    My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
    My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
    Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
    So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

There is some depth to this creed...

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I used mine for my MK12 Mod 1 build.

DSC_0506.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg
    Last edited by hotrodder636; 05-15-17 at 18:50. Reason: Removed my stutter
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast