Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Another thumbs up. Got my most recent order today from Grant. The CTR fits perfect and looks killer along with the XT panels in FDE. Will continue to do business with G&R as well as send friends his way. Thanks again Grant.

Dan
    Tucson, AZ
    <------Be not affraid!

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    A++++++ I got my mags yesterday. They are great. Thanks for helpping me pick them out Grant. Will continue to do business with G&R and I will also be sending my friends your way. Thanks again Grant.

Jorge
    Miami, FL

Feedback Score
    G&R is GTG
    thanks

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Thanks Grant,
    My order arrived today. Once again great service.
    Now I have to go put my lower together

Feedback Score
    Grant,

Just got home from my TDY and my AP CompM4 was waiting for me. Thanks for the advice you gave me on the phone and the quick delivery. Your service is always top notch. Thank you, sir.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grant,

Just spoke with you on the phone. Thanks again for the good customer service that you provide!
    "We need to get over the romance of aligning sights and get to the business of shooting smelly bearded men in the face more efficiently."
    Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Big +1 to Grant and Roxanne.

I received my LaRue offset mount and other stuff today and couldn't be happier!

Thanks!
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score

Thumbs down

Big -1 from me. I know, I was as suprised as you guys.

Very first time I order from him, I call G&R and give Grant the order directly. Exactly one week later I call to check on the order (I haven't heard a thing) and he says hes hoping to get it out that day. I'm suprised...but think this may be normal. Over a week later, no shipping confirmation, no package, no communication. So I cancel my order. The return IM just says 'Roger that', no explanation, apology, or attempt to make things right...

After all the positive feedback I've heard about G&R, I really can't figure out what happened. I had hoped to find an industry professional I could give all my business too, sort of 'one stop shopping', but I hope Grant understands hes lost a customer for life. No one deserves to be treated that way.
    A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches...

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DKircher View Post

Very first time I order from him, I call G&R and give Grant the order directly. Exactly one week later I call to check on the order (I haven't heard a thing) and he says hes hoping to get it out that day. I'm suprised...but think this may be normal. Over a week later, no shipping confirmation, no package, no communication. So I cancel my order. The return IM just says 'Roger that', no explanation, apology, or attempt to make things right...

After all the positive feedback I've heard about G&R, I really can't figure out what happened. I had hoped to find an industry professional I could give all my business too, sort of 'one stop shopping', but I hope Grant understands hes lost a customer for life. No one deserves to be treated that way.
    Anyone who places an order with G&R and doesn't get the service they expect can call or e-mail and get an answer.

I've placed several orders via G&R's website, and I always get an immediate (automated) e-mail confirmation. Shortly thereafter, I get an automated (QuantumView) shipping notification and (because I live just 150 miles from G&R) my order arrives at my door the next business day.

Fan-damn-tastic.

Tuesday I placed an order and received immediate confirmation -- but no shipping notice. Yesterday I replied to the confirmation e-mail and asked if there was a problem -- within five minutes I got an apology from Grant, along with an explanation of an unexpected shortage and a projected ship date. Since I wasn't ordering in a state of emergency, that was fine.

Simple.

The way I see it, I'm responsible for half of the customer-service equation. And I'll continue to do business with G&R Tactical.
    KintlaLake
    KintlaLake Blog

"Blasphemy is an epithet bestowed by superstition upon common sense." (Robert Green Ingersoll)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKircher View Post

You ordered some rare items that I thought I had in stock (was mistaken). I had to order a couple of the items you wanted as I was short. They got delayed which is why your order was delayed.

Sad to say we are also overly busy (maybe too busy for our own good). Sometimes orders get pushed to the side when they shouldn't. We are not perfect for sure, but strive to do the best we can.

You sent me a PM asking if it was normal that your order was delayed and I answered that it wasn't and would get your order out the next day. You then came back with a "cancel my order." If you had wanted to cancel the order in the first place, why bother asking what the status was?? That is why you got the reply that you did.

I would also like to add, that your card was never charged. I really don't think people can leave negative feedback when your order was never placed or CC charged. I can understand if you were charged money and you didn't receive the product, but that never happened.

If you wish to discuss this further, please take it offline as the feedback forum is not the place for discussions.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 11-03-07 at 08:15.

Page 10 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast