Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: SIONICS Weapon Systems

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post
    Got my complete upper today and I'm really impressed. Dropped Sionics a line about getting the barrel nut for the DD rail off. I clamped it down, tried to get it off, and ended up twisting/torquing the DD wrench! This thing is on there!
    Update. Sent an inquiry via their website yesterday and Josh from Sionics called me within an hour. Said he would check and see if they had the legit DD wrench to remove the rail and if he did, I could send them the upper to remove the barrel nut if I covered the shipping both ways. He called me back about an hour and a half later. I couldn't answer because I was napping with a sick kid, but he immediately emailed me and said yup, send it on over and they'd take care of me! Fantastic customer service. I am officially a believer!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post
    Update. Sent an inquiry via their website yesterday and Josh from Sionics called me within an hour. Said he would check and see if they had the legit DD wrench to remove the rail and if he did, I could send them the upper to remove the barrel nut if I covered the shipping both ways. He called me back about an hour and a half later. I couldn't answer because I was napping with a sick kid, but he immediately emailed me and said yup, send it on over and they'd take care of me! Fantastic customer service. I am officially a believer!
    Fwiw DD will sell you the legit armorer wrench if you call.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Patrol 3E is basically the Patrol 3 "Essential". Everything you need, nothing you don't.
    Will the 3E upper be available separately at some point? I've got 1/2 dozen sionics A5 lowers that need matching uppers lol.

Feedback Score
    The Patrol Three-E Upper will be available without a BCG or Charging Handle for $409.95.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SIONICS Weapon Systems View Post
    The Patrol Three-E Upper will be available without a BCG or Charging Handle for $409.95.
    Very nice.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I picked up the new 18" barrel, and it looks like it'll be great for a minimimalist SPR build. Can anyone who's received the newer 18" barrel share the weight of just the barrel?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekwondopreacher View Post
    I picked up the new 18" barrel, and it looks like it'll be great for a minimimalist SPR build. Can anyone who's received the newer 18" barrel share the weight of just the barrel?
    Looking to pick one up myself, but I just got the RGP 11.5" so it might a month or so before I grab the 18". I've got a scale and can get the weight out then. Would love to hear your feedback on how it shoots!!!

You could always send it over for weigh-in and let me throw a few rounds down range

Feedback Score
    Just purchased a 11.5" barrel and finished building out the upper. Very nice quality. if what I have read about them is true I will be one happy customer

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I remember there was some rumblings a while back that sionics was playing around with the idea of putting out an 11.5in barrel that had an even smaller gas port than their RGP barrels for 100% suppressed use? Did that idea ever come to fruition and if it did can I get one?

BTW, Loving both of my medcon RGP 11.5in barrels. Just stellar performance so far.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I remember there was some rumblings a while back that sionics was playing around with the idea of putting out an 11.5in barrel that had an even smaller gas port than their RGP barrels for 100% suppressed use? Did that idea ever come to fruition and if it did can I get one?

BTW, Loving both of my medcon RGP 11.5in barrels. Just stellar performance so far.
    I just checked their website the other day to see.

I'm interested as well.

Would be great if they could start with 0.040 and have the end user open it up as needed.

Official Kremlin Transmission

Page 99 of 131 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast