Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: discreet carry courier bag options?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The gray Eagle LE Courier Bag is excellent and discreet, lacking tactical tells. I've used mine with great success in non-permissive environments. I think I posted a review or pics of mine here once. Recommended.

On a large metro university campus recently, I couldn't swing a stick without hitting a Timbuk2 messenger bag. It was as if they had given them away or air dropped them. If you order them, you can customize the colors to suit.

As always, access to your gun when off body is slow and requires two hands, one of which may not be available. All fall short in some way, and there aren't really any that truly distinguish themselves for speed/ease of presentation.
    Last edited by ST911; 12-14-10 at 14:23.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    The gray Eagle LE Courier Bag is excellent and discreet, lacking tactical tells. I've used mine with great success in non-permissive environments. I think I posted a review or pics of mine here once. Recommended.

On a large metro university campus recently, I couldn't swing a stick without hitting a Timbuk2 messenger bag. It was as if they had given them away or air dropped them. If you order them, you can customize the colors to suit.

As always, access to your gun when off body is slow and requires two hands, one of which may not be available. All fall short in some way, and there aren't really any that truly distinguish themselves for speed/ease of presentation.
    Does anyone know if the Eagle LE Courier bag is still available? I haven't been able to get onto the Eagle website for a couple of days.

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)
    Check out usgruntgear.com. It looks like there might be a few bags on the site that would work for you. They will also take on custom design jobs for an extra fee.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    I looked at Maxpedition last night. They would work well, but are a little too tactical in appearance..
    I have 3 bags from them. They are the sh&%. Well designed, built to last, comfortable. As you say, tactical looking however, which is not an issue for me, but would stick out in a business environment.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    -1 (50%)

i looked at eagle discreet case

i like what the le eagle case looks like anyone have one to sell here?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by anchor View Post
    i like what the le eagle case looks like anyone have one to sell here?
    I have been looking around for one, but haven't had any luck.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

I have been looking at the timbuk2 bags. Does anyone know if they are accessible without opening the top flap? The description says it has a side entry zipper, but I can't find any details.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Found an old pic of my LE Courier loaded:

2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Found an old pic of my LE Courier loaded:

If it weren't for the reviews and pics here on M4C, I wouldn't believe these even exist! They aren't on the Eagle site any longer, so I'm afraid that they may be discontinued.

Still looking for other discreet options. So many of the messenger bags available for c/c are obviously designed first as a tactical bag and aren't very discreet.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12