Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pleiades Rising

Feedback Score
    I read at work all day long so not interested in reading for fun. Sorry. Any chance of audio format?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ick View Post
    I read at work all day long so not interested in reading for fun. Sorry. Any chance of audio format?
    A few have asked on that one. Might make sense, but either I have to do the audio or pay someone to do it. Would be fun to have an audio version. The Text-to-Speech option works, but that sounds nothing like a good audio book obviously.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I have listened to many authors that read their own material. Obviously you can't do that if you sound awful, but you can self-publish an audio file just like you did the book. Granted, nothing beats a professional that knows how to put in some flare... but the author-read ones I have heard were fine for me.

My wife is looking to self-publish her book on Amazon and I think the audio version is the same process as self-publishing the digital text version.
    Last edited by Ick; 08-24-15 at 13:36.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have listened to many authors that read their own material. Obviously you can't do that if you sound awful, but you can self-publish an audio file just like you did the book. Granted, nothing beats a professional that knows how to put in some flare... but the author-read ones I have heard were fine for me.

My wife is looking to self-publish her book on Amazon and I think the audio version is the same process as self-publishing the digital text version.
    I'll need to look into the audio version. Likely easy to do from a tech POV.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

FYI, see first page for update on this one. Decided to "re brand it"
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    FYI, looks like a type on the main description. You have wet twice in a row. It says, "untested xenophobic unit of wet wet-behind-the-ears recruits ".
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    FYI, looks like a type on the main description. You have wet twice in a row. It says, "untested xenophobic unit of wet wet-behind-the-ears recruits ".
    Doh! I was updating that section too and my dyslexia no doubt missed that! Will update now. Thanx.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    UPDATE: This book will be free for two days Oct 1-2 if interested in checking it out.

Two, audio version will be out shortly if you prefer audio, but is not part of the free give away.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    My sci fi novella Pleiades Rising is free today and tomorrow. If you read it and enjoy it, PLEASE leave a review on Amazon. A review:

"Fun gritty humorous dialogue, Immersive military action, a story with a deeper meaning that forces us to examine important socio-cultural issues. Good sci fi weaves characters and futuristic backgrounds into a believable story. The best sci fi examines deeper aspects of humanity, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and often compels us to examine ourselves in ways we may not expect. The Pleiades Rising does all that and more.” -SciFi Fan.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Giving it a read, Will. Thanks for the heads up!

Also bought "Vacation Gone South", I'm enjoying the first few pages so far. Will try to review both.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast