Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: US does not qualify for World Cup

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I enjoy watching Football and American Football both. Happy to see there are a number of other fans on here as well.

Frankly out team has been rubbish for years. I was not at all shocked to see them not qualify.

Some people find it boring. That is fine. I like the tactics and planning involved in the sport. It is constantly changing, always on the move. You have to adapt quickly and be ready for anything.

Want to talk about boring? Watch a baseball game. I honestly think I would rather open my own veins than be forced to do that ever again.

Finally I leave you this..

Our team gives each other a reach around while the All Blacks show them how pre game should be done.

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Finally I leave you this..

Our team gives each other a reach around while the All Blacks show them how pre game should be done.

That is awesome! I'd love to see my daughter's HS team perform it prior to a game! Lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "It is better to be a Warrior in a Garden than a Gardner in a War"
    Let's use the First Amendment to protect the Second so we can avoid using the Second to protect the First.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    That is awesome! I'd love to see my daughter's HS team perform it prior to a game! Lol

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    That one never fails to get me right in the feels.

I remember when it was originally posted here.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910