Page 19 of 109 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunsmithing Hall of Shame Thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by railpig314 View Post
    Where do you guys get this stuff? Seriously funny!!
    Troll local forums and you will see lots. I can't tell you the number of amateur 'polished' and stippled glocks I have seen who after ****ing them up owners tried to sell them at a mark up or trade for no ****ed up glocks. And thats just glocks.

First rule of used guns. It is marketed as custom, if not dirty cheap, has a hell of a pedigree and all the paperwork, run like hell.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yep,
    I know! I just saw a guy trying to sell a gun I sold him. He said it had all kinds of special factory features. It's just a plain Jane RRA 20in rifle..... What a stupid a**!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by railpig314 View Post
    Yep,
    I know! I just saw a guy trying to sell a gun I sold him. He said it had all kinds of special factory features. It's just a plain Jane RRA 20in rifle..... What a stupid a**!!
    Lol. Still not as bad as one manufacturer who I won't name, but they were referenced in a previous post by me, who for one of their rifles had one of the features being the name of the company laser engraved on lower. And for used guns, the second rule is know what you are buying. Don't believe me go to a gun show and see the complete bullshit that gets spewed, but we already have a thread about gun store bullshit.

And here are some more pics for the thread for your enjoyment.

1001263w.jpg
    Less gunsmithing, but the poor gun couldn't handle the power of the .380
    Last edited by Kain; 02-25-15 at 17:51.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm glad I wasn't around for THAT kaboom.

Maybe we should have a "dumbest people at the gun show" thread too.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    And here are some more pics for the thread for your enjoyment.

1001263w.jpg
    Less gunsmithing, but the poor gun couldn't handle the power of the .380
    What is that? I can't make out the name on the slide, but it reminds me of my dad's old Jennings.
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Kaboom chambered in .380? That's rough......

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    What is that? I can't make out the name on the slide, but it reminds me of my dad's old Jennings.
    It's a Lorcin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecheese View Post
    Kaboom chambered in .380? That's rough......
    I don't think it was actually a kaboom as much as the front end of the slide breaking during recoil if I remember what I heard when I saw it first before saving the picture.

And yes, it was a Lorcin.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    If someone had put it back together with jb weld, it would have been one for the Gunsmithing Hall of Shame record books!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    If someone had put it back together with jb weld, it would have been one for the Gunsmithing Hall of Shame record books!
    Lol! That would have been epic!!

Page 19 of 109 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast