Thread: .458 SOCOM

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

.458 SOCOM

Finishing up a 458. PSA lower, Anderson upper with modified feed ramp and ejection port. KAZ bcg and a Radical Firearms barrel. Luth-AR gas block. Now just trying to decide on a rail, stock and muzzle device.

Last edited by kg4kpg; 06-11-18 at 05:44.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kg4kpg View Post
    Finishing up a 458. PSA lower, Anderson upper with modified feed ramp and ejection port. KAZk bcg and a Radical Firearms barrel. Luth-AR has block. Now just trying to decide on a rail, stock and muzzle device.

I'm debating on something very similar for my next build. Can't decide on the SOCOM or a 6.8 SPCII. Did you modify you upper or have it done? I have 2 sets of Anderson receivers to make something from.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowrider View Post
    I'm debating on something very similar for my next build. Can't decide on the SOCOM or a 6.8 SPCII. Did you modify you upper or have it done? I have 2 sets of Anderson receivers to make something from.
    It was modified from Anderson. I was going to modify a stripped PSA upper I had but Primary Arms had the modified uppers on sale so I grabbed one. If I had done it myself I would have had to paint it so it was more cost effective.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

All done

Just waiting for a day off to go to the range while working and in the middle of moving.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Very nice.......I used a tromps barrel and bolt along with an old magnesium BCM rail.
    It’s a blast to shoot, a bit pricey unless you reload, but full as hell
    Proper Planing Prevents Piss Poor Performance.......

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I purchased a complete upper from Wilson Combat, that is riding on a Colt Lower. Great too shoot and as previously stated very pricey.

The firearm was built for my grandson.