Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: CIVL, (civilian legal ATPIAL/PEQ) Pics/info

Feedback Score
    Alright, now i can designate all of the...eh it'll be fun anyway!

Feedback Score
    I read on another forum the CIVL is not dead. A reputable distributor indicated L3 brought another prototype to SHOT.
    Last edited by luckydube56; 01-18-14 at 11:37.

Feedback Score
    I read that it was a civilian peq-15. Same housing but with class 1 lasers and a LED illuminator. But don't quote me on it, just word of mouth.

Feedback Score
    I read the same and posted that but since nobody can confirm that I deleted that part from my post. You know...rumors and all. But, if true, it will be worth the wait for me.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I have a long way until night vision, but it would be good to get the cheapest part (i.e. IR laser device) out the way. I would for sure pick one or two.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA9000 View Post
    Yeah I have a long way until night vision, but it would be good to get the cheapest part (i.e. IR laser device) out the way. I would for sure pick one or two.
    You could go with the Wilcox RAPTAR ES laser device. That way, you can get your night vision first because it will definately be the cheaper of the two.
    "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not Guilty." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." ~ Colonel Jeff Cooper

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    Pre-order at TNVC $1199

http://tnvc.com/shop/l3-insight-atpi...ass1-ir-laser/

That is all...

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonet14 View Post
    Pre-order at TNVC $1199

http://tnvc.com/shop/l3-insight-atpi...ass1-ir-laser/

That is all...
    I don't know how they're able to sell it with an IR illuminator that's IIIR, but I don't care. Full factory warranty AND a reasonably sized unit with an illuminator...I want one.
    Last edited by GTF425; 09-03-14 at 08:57.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    I don't know how they're able to sell it with an IR illuminator that's IIIR, but I don't care. Full factory warranty AND a reasonably sized unit with an illuminator...I want one.
    X1ⁿ000.

My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw that

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a legal PeQ15 Training model from Insight assigned to my group.......really love it. I am a dyed in the wool PEQ2 fan from the beginning for durability, but the Peq15 is really nice for a short 16 or on the different 40mm's instead of a PSQ18A......................I am going to pull the trigger and get one from TNVC since they have been really good to me answering a bunch of late night emails, while I was overseas................they are the go to people for Helmets, NODs and lasers.........................now to try and talk Ron Martin into selling me a M203A1 folding stand a lone stock and I will be sporting a shorty LMT M203 with SPUHR mount, Aimpoint T2 and the CIV PEQ15...................if H&K sears were not so stupid expensive, I'd dump my cash on that....................but cant go wrong with 40 mike mike..............especially at night when you got NODs
    Your Helmet Will Not Protect You If You Are a Dumb Ass!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast