Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    There is only one hat (to rule them all).

C4

I'm on #3 now. Thanks Grant.
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Feedback Score
    Just got my hat from skdtac. I liked the multi-cam with the American flag on the front of it along with the velcro on the top and pack. First thoughts was that the material was extremely thin but then it was light.

I like it but wish they made one with the subdued flag on front. I am happy. It just looks to NEW and needs to be worn in!

http://www.skdtac.com/SKD_Tactical_B..._p/skd.203.htm

KC
    Last edited by Kentucky Cop; 10-06-10 at 16:26.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    KC, is the elastic strap on the rear adjustable? IE: is there velcro also, or is it just like a flex fit cap?
    "If you're gonna be a bear...Be a ****ing Grizzly!"

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    In the summer I wear my m4carbine hat... because it rules them all... or my north face flexfit. Winter time I wear a black burglar style hat.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Free ones.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macnamara View Post
    KC, is the elastic strap on the rear adjustable? IE: is there velcro also, or is it just like a flex fit cap?
    Mac, its weird. Its like a stretchy elastic band. If you click the link on my post you can see it. I was skeptical but it indeed wears just like a flex fit hat. Very comfy after wearing it in a hot shower. Thats how I fit them when they are new. Hope that helps...

KC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Cop View Post
    Mac, its weird. Its like a stretchy elastic band. If you click the link on my post you can see it. I was skeptical but it indeed wears just like a flex fit hat. Very comfy after wearing it in a hot shower. Thats how I fit them when they are new. Hope that helps...

KC
    SKD has our permission to use our Very Popular Elastic Back.
    The SKD Hats are exactly like the HSGI but without the HSGI Logo and Subdued flag on the side..

CXS
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    Edge-Works Manufacturing

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Lightweight baseball cap for every day. I keep a black fleece beannie in the rear door pocket of my truck along with some warm gloves. (Leather work gloves ride in the front door pocket.) I like boonie hats to hunt in if it is warm enough or beannie/watch cap when it is cold.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Low Speed High Drag hats are now available.

I've got about 30 schwag hats from various manufacturers and schools and I wanted to make sure that I put out a quality hat that shooters would appreciate.

There is a brass adjuster and a small square of Velcro in place of the top rivet. A subdued color version of my logo on the front and "Arm Yourself With Knowledge" on the back. Inside is a full color logo with contact info.

I am currently giving some of these away: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=72034

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In the whole of my life I have only Loved two hats. In both cases I met women who thought said hats we Disgusting. Try as I might I could not explain my love for those dirty hats. I have since moved on to visors. Here in the SC heat the allow body heat to escape. They block the sun, and soak up a hell of a lot of sweat. My current favorite is a Titleist.

I have been known to ware the occasional straw hat while mowing as well.

TC

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast