Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Looking for pictures of the Alleycat Vest

Bulldog1967 Guest
    This is NOT a tag...

Feedback Score
    Derek where did you get that infiidel and team America patch i gota have them

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drock330 View Post
    Derek where did you get that infiidel and team America patch i gota have them
    I'm not Derek, but I'm guessing here:

http://www.milspecmonkey.com/store/i...mart&Itemid=26

-WRM

Feedback Score
    thanks WRM

Feedback Score
    Wow, I really like the look of the Alleycat/Minuteman rig, especially with the split front! I keep thinking I "need" a chest rig that holds 3-4 mags, single stacked. From what I've benn seeing this looks like the best idea. Could I run this rig high enough to still access a belt holster? I'm 6 ft, 170 lb if it matters. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark/MO View Post
    Could I run this rig high enough to still access a belt holster? Thanks.
    Definitely, i ran mine with a bladetech kydex holster without any problems

Feedback Score
    The best gear depends on the intended use; for a planned event that offers some preparation time like a high risk warrant service or DA mission, it is hard to beat something like the Eagle CIRAS, Paraclete RAV, or Crye Chassis system.

For an LE active shooter situation or home defense scenario, a simple plate carrier without cummerbund like the Tactical Tailor or DBT is the FASTEST rig to don that offers protection from rifle threats.

On the other hand, a low profile chest rig is great for many situations, especially during extended field use or in environments where your gear needs to be covered with a large jacket, indigenous clothing, or other outer garments. When combined with a low profile plate carrier like the Beez Combat Systems BCS NIJ Armor Carrier (http://www.beezcombatsystems.com/BCSNIJ.html), this allows protection from rifle fire and a much reduced kit signature with good mobility and easy access in and out of vehicles.

Diz makes some of the best low profile chest rigs we've ever used. Below is his split front with 7 rows of PALS per side and X back with PALS in CB over a BCS khaki NIJ Armor Carrier; it is very fast to get in and out, permits attachment of a Camelback or other device on the back, and allows a very low profile when prone.

Also shown below is Diz's 14 PALS row chest rig with H-Harness in RG over a BCS RG NIJ Armor Carrier. This is also a great system, either over low profile armor or with conventional armor like IBA. My Diz rig is set up to match my MAR-CIRAS pouch placement for continuity of training and use.

Feedback Score
    Great looking rigs, now I have to work more overtime!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Hey Guys:

Just a short note to let you know I am running a little bit behind on orders, due mostly to this flu that keeps kicking my ass.

I appreciate your patience.

I will try and get caught up in the next couple of weeks.
    Working for Crossfire Australia, a military rucksack and load-bearing equipment company. Still doing limited design and development of nylon LBE.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    Hey Guys:

Just a short note to let you know I am running a little bit behind on orders, due mostly to this flu that keeps kicking my ass.

I appreciate your patience.

I will try and get caught up in the next couple of weeks.
    The flu and whole mornings spent BSing or would you call that a marketing strategy meeting?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast