Thread: BR2032 Batteries vs. CR2032 batteries for an Aimpoint T-1?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

BR2032 Batteries vs. CR2032 batteries for an Aimpoint T-1?

I was wondering if any of you had any knowledge of BR2032 batteries. From what I have read, they are compatible with CR2032 batteries in most devices, but have a lower self discharge rate than the CR2032. How much lower, I don't really know. If they function well, seems like it might be a better choice to keep on hand as a back-up battery for the Aimpoint Micros.

Does anyone have any info or experience with these, or possibly a link to good info? As of now, I have not been able to find much info on BR2032 batteries in general.
    Last edited by dfsutton; 08-27-11 at 13:30.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
    -- Thomas Jefferson

"No one is more hopelessly enslaved, than the person who falsely believes he is free."
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Black River Tactical
    BRT OPTIMUM Hammer Forged Chrome Lined Barrels - 11.5", 12.5", 14.5", 16"
    BRT EZTUNE Preset Gas Tubes - PISTOL, CAR, MID, RIFLE
    BRT Bolt Carrier Groups M4A1, M16 CHROME
    BRT Covert Comps 5.56, 6X, 7.62

Feedback Score
    My H-1 came with a "DL or DR 2032". What is the different labelling for? Is it a totally different battery??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    My H-1 came with a "DL or DR 2032". What is the different labelling for? Is it a totally different battery??
    From what i can find online, the DL2032 or DR2032 is just how Duracell labels their CR2032 batteries
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. "
    -- Thomas Jefferson

"No one is more hopelessly enslaved, than the person who falsely believes he is free."
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe