Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Why DHS has been hoarding ammo. The answer. I think.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
    99.9% of the posters here whining about DHS have absolutely no idea what DHS does.
    We know exactly what DHS does....waste money that we don't have to waste.

Same goes for the Dept. of Education, Energy, EPA, ect, ect,ect.

They do such a great job they cant even catch a Chechen radical that's coming and going from Russia using fake names.....well let me rephrase that...they can catch them...just cant stop them.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Why DHS has been hoarding ammo. The answer. I think.

Perhaps the goal was to allow what happen to happen. Evidence shows that they had been "in contact" with them for some time.

Another drill that "went live".

It allows manner I otherwise sane individuals to demand slavery.

It works...

But cowardly folk scream "tin foil!" and promptly go back to sleep and bitch about all manner of petty things.

If I had a way to escape the carnage with all of my relations I'd find it all quite comical...

"One man with courage makes a majority."
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Perhaps the goal was to allow what happen to happen. Evidence shows that they had been "in contact" with them for some time.

It works...

But cowardly folk scream "tin foil!" and promptly go back to sleep and bitch about all manner of petty things.

If I had a way to escape the carnage with all of my relations I'd find it all quite comical...

That's some conspiracy talk....you need to keep your mouth shut and believe what you're told. Now go drink some GMO and wash it down with some tasty Fluoride.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

It works...

Not the couwardly but rather the sane scream tin foil because it is freaking crazy BS. The insane will use anything to try to prove their point. They will find plots in ordinary daily happenings. Its called paranoia and its a mental disorder.
    Pat
    Last edited by Alaskapopo; 05-04-13 at 21:58.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    Not the couwardly but rather the sane scream tin foil because it is freaking crazy BS. The insane will use anything to try to prove their point. They will find plots in ordinary daily happenings. Its called paranoia and its a mental disorder.
    Pat
    LOL!

But "the Left" is capable of anything. It's "their" doing!

Look! Look!

No fear, dude!

Face it.

What's crazy is thinking that 6.7 billion people are wrong and only the US (or 40% of the voters) is correct. "All of EVERYONE..." Really?

"They" really mean you well, right? Show me the historical evidence.

Stalin. Hitler. Pol Pot. If you're Caucasian YOUR ancestors left Europe for "better opportunity". What snuffed that opportunity?

Yeah, many Americans will deserve the next decade due to childish "thinking" and their fear of their own shadows.

I have a name for them:

WIMPUS AMERICANUS - the New American. 'Cause shit like that cannot possibly ever happen - unless it's in another country, in another time...

Last edited by Mjolnir; 05-04-13 at 23:02.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dub View Post
    That's some conspiracy talk....you need to keep your mouth shut and believe what you're told. Now go drink some GMO and wash it down with some tasty Fluoride.
    Yessir. I'm on it.

But can you turn on the lights, please? But not too much because I fear my shadow and I need "warriors" to patrol the street to keep me safe from my very own self.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    I think your missing the point he was trying to make lol
    I think the term is 'intentionally obtuse'.

<snip>
    But "the Left" is capable of anything. <snip>
    Is it?

If it is, why does this website exist? Why do we still have guns? Why can you still walk into a gunstore and walk out that same day with a gun, a case of ammo, and plenty of mags (assuming you can find them on a shelf)? Why are you still posting?

If "the Left" was earnestly capable of anything, this website would be shut down. Or guns would be banned. Or the FBI would be Delay/Denying every 4473 that gets filled out. Or you would be incapable of posting (classified enemy combatant, imprisoned indefinitely at Gitmo, or simply killed by drone strike or more personal methods). Since none of these things are true, we can conclude that "the Left" is limited in its capability to do anything.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    LOL!

But "the Left" is capable of anything. It's "their" doing!

Look! Look!

No fear, dude!

Face it.

What's crazy is thinking that 6.7 billion people are wrong and only the US (or 40% of the voters) is correct. "All of EVERYONE..." Really?

"They" really mean you well, right? Show me the historical evidence.

Stalin. Hitler. Pol Pot. If you're Caucasian YOUR ancestors left Europe for "better opportunity". What snuffed that opportunity?

Yeah, many Americans will deserve the next decade due to childish "thinking" and their fear of their own shadows.

I have a name for them:

WIMPUS AMERICANUS - the New American. 'Cause shit like that cannot possibly ever happen - unless it's in another country, in another time...

Really so you really believe the US Government is behind the bombings in Boston?
    Pat
    Last edited by Alaskapopo; 05-05-13 at 00:57.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Really so you really believe the US Government is behind the bombings in Boston?
    Pat
    Behind it or just let it happen unchecked; Which is more evil?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Pat
    I'm not saying that the government was involved in the bombings but are you aware of some of the false flag operations that they have been involved in? Have you heard of or read about Operation Ajax or Operation Northwoods?

Governments all over the world do crazy shit and ours is not immune.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast