Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LMT CQBPS16

Feedback Score

LMT CQBPS16

After a bunch of research and reading I think I have decided on the LMT CQBPS16 AR platform. I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with it.

Things I curious about are:
    1. How do you like the barrel swap option?
    2. Have you put the 6.8 SPC barrel and bolt in it and how does it shot?
    3. Have you put an 22lr conversion kit in it and how does it shot?
    4. Have you put the .204 Ruger barrel on and how does it shot?

Any positive or negative feedback welcome.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There's a metric frack-ton on info on the LMT MRP series rifle here. Use the search function first to see if what you're looking for has already been asked and answered.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsummers View Post
    There's a metric frack-ton on info on the LMT MRP series rifle here. Use the search function first to see if what you're looking for has already been asked and answered.
    Oh I have been. But still have a few questions, hence the reason for the post.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have the MRP in standard length and another in rifle length.

They are top-notch. I have no complaints about the LMT MRP's whatsoever.. iMO they are worth every bit of the extra $ they command.

The barrel changing option is great, if you plan on changinging barrels it is the way to go.

Buy, shoot, enjoy.

Feedback Score
    I shoot the LMT Piston in 12"chrome lined sbr and 16" DI stainless barrel and BCG . I love the rifle and have about 6000 rounds through the piston barrel and 750-1000 through the DI SS barrel. I prefer the piston setup. The recoil is almost identical in both and the piston keeps the BCG and lower fire control parts much cleaner. The DI gun will run fine clean or dirty so it doesn't matter, I just prefer upper and lower stay cleaner. The piston has extra parts that get dirty but they are robust and stay hidden under the rail. It is the nicest rifle I own and is a keeper! Disclaimer- I am a firearms dealer and sell many brands of ar15s including LMT. The MRP is my favorite.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    After a ton of research I purchased a LMT CQB MRP, I love it! It is everything I was hoping it would be, I researched the AR options available for several months before making this purchase, Like an above poster stated there is a ton of info out there! The caliber change option played a part in my choice, it's fast and easy, (though the torque wrench is a cheapy).

Buy it you will not be sorry or dissatisfied!

Fetep

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Things I curious about are:
    1. How do you like the barrel swap option?

The idea behind the barrel swap is cool, I do not use it very often because I do not want to have to re zero my optic and iron sights each time.

2. Have you put the 6.8 SPC barrel and bolt in it and how does it shot?

The factory LMT barrel is Spec one if I am not mistaken and I have found spec one ammo a little more difficult to locate. Because of this I have yet to try it out.

3. Have you put an 22lr conversion kit in it and how does it shot?

No experience

4. Have you put the .204 Ruger barrel on and how does it shot?

No experience

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Other then that I love the rifle and have had zero issue other then magazine failures. If i was to do it over again I would probably go with the DI gun for a little less coin.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    NO REGRETS
    BUY ONE OR YOUR NOT COOL
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    I just got my own LMT CQB twelve days ago. I started collecting handguns 20 years ago. Until a month ago, I have no interest in any AR type rifle. Then one weekend, a group of my friends and I went shooting in a private land owned by another buddy. They had with them 4 ARs and a WW2 carbine. When I got home, I started looking at AR and more AR rifles. I actually just got home today shooting 200 rounds of problem free rounds. I love this rifle!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast