View Poll Results: Will Hillary Clinton be indicted over the email scandal?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, the Clintons get away with everything and this will be no exception.

122 80.79%
  • Yes, she will be indicted and have to answer charges.

23 15.23%
  • I don't really know where I stand on this.

6 3.97%
Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Who is a Hillary supporter on this forum? Gun forum and Hillary supporter don't seem to fit.
    I'm guessing some people are a gun supporter but not a single issue voter.

Besides being pro-2A, this board has a decent number of people in every political leaning. And the board more-or-less covers every major demographic besides women, of which there are maybe a couple of regular posters out of hundreds of male regulars.

So basically, while the board does heavily swing towards white male republicans, they're not the only people here.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    She got away again. It's over boys.
    As I posted several days ago in this very thread the AP graphic for her win on election day broken down by popular vote and EC percentages has already been leaked by an NBC affiliate out of TN.

Over the weekend in bookstores across America this Newsweek issue was delivered ready to go on Wednesday 09 November 2016 . . . wink-wink.

Text from the magazines inset:

"The 2016 presidential election was unique in a number of ways: It saw the first major-party female nominee for the highest office in the country, the improbable rise of the kind of demagogue previously unknown in American politics and enough infighting and mudslinging for 10 election cycles. But as the tone of the election grew darker and more bizarre by the day, President-Elect Hillary Clinton "went high" when her opponent and his supporters went ever lower. No stranger to trudging through the mire of misogyny in her career as first lady, senator and secretary of state, President-Elect Clinton continued to push for an issues-based campaign even as a handful of Trump's most deplorable supporters, seeing the wide margin Clinton held among female voters, called to repeal the 19th Amendment. On election day, Americans across the country roundly rejected the kind of fear and hate-based conservatism peddled by Donald Trump and elected the first woman in U.S. history to the presidency. The culminating election of a career in politics spanning three decades and arguably more experience than any other incoming president, 2016's was not an easy race to watch, comment on or be a part of -- but when the dust cleared it revealed a priceless moment in American history. The highest glass ceiling in the Western World had finally shattered."
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson1911 View Post
    The FBI is no longer a valid law enforcement agency.
    I've felt that way since Ruby Ridge and Waco.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    See.....it's thst smug "We know the fix is in" attitude the media and so forth have that gets under my skin.

Tuesday is tomorrow. The election hasnt happened yet.

I would almost love another "Dewey defeats Truman" moment.

She's just another old white bitch. In 20 years, she'll be dead of old age or shitting herself in a nursing home and I'll still be a young-ish (for 50) guy. Eat right, live well.

I'll still be doing my thing and she wont.

Unless I contract some disease or get unnaturally killed, I have a genetic predisposition for longevity. Guys my age are bald and haggard and I still look.....23. Like the Asian, I'll look young until 65 or 70 then, bammo Sitting Bull.

Feedback Score
    32 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    No it won't. There is no justice in the United States anymore.

Sorry everyone but we've reached critical mass. There are simply too many illegals, degenerates, uneducated morons, and worthless leeches on the gov't dole. They all vote and they all want their handouts.

For those whose optimism is strong I hope it won't be too much of a let down to realize that this country is literally full of idiots.

As a veteran I look around at these fat, lazy, selfish pieces of shit that constitute my countrymen (and women) and wonder why in the hell I ever risked my life for them. I have friends who got hurt really bad, and some who aren't here anymore fighting for what? Fighting for the average American, at least in theory. Well I don't think they're worth it anymore.
    I'm with ya. I've felt that way for 10 years. Steyr is also correct. We fought moreso for the guys next to us to make it home.
    I must study politics and war, that our sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. - John Adams

The AK guys are all about the reach around. - Garand Thumb.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Sorry everyone but we've reached critical mass. There are simply too many illegals, degenerates, uneducated morons, and worthless leeches on the gov't dole. They all vote and they all want their handouts.

For those whose optimism is strong I hope it won't be too much of a let down to realize that this country is literally full of idiots.
    My sentiments exactly. That view began to form with me around 2008 but was confirmed with a vengeance in 2012. Half this country has it's head firmly planted up their fourth point of contact. I don't view them as "fellow countrymen" anymore; I see them as part of the problem, a Quisling Fifth Column bordering on treason (at least as far as the values America once stood for is concerned).
    Last edited by ABNAK; 11-07-16 at 09:45.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I found Tom Paine's "Common Sense" and "The Crisis" to be be a lifeline. I got to rereading my highlighted, dogeared copy again last night. I slept better for it.

"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

Once more unto the breach...

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Heh:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...ne-crash-.html

Discussing Ron Brown and Vince Foster...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Heh:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...ne-crash-.html

Discussing Ron Brown and Vince Foster...
    Irrelevant. Name one possible scenario where her fortunes are affect one iota by this revelation.

Right now, I think the only possible way she gets into existential jeopardy is if someone releases a clear undeniable video of her murdering a child or something--and of course that's not going to happen.

The only hope is that either Trump wins, or her health problems keep her just sick enough to keep her from pushing any real agenda.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The people who vote for her are literally picking your pockets to throw more money in to failed agenda's and systems. When they run out of your money, they are then using your ATM and Credit Cards to spend more.
    Some times the forty year old you comes to understand what a dumbass the twenty year old you was, that doesn't happen however when you spend other peoples money.

Page 96 of 97 FirstFirst ... 468694959697 LastLast