Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Superbowl 50

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Cam Newton is a thug.

Some of you thought the Panthers would win. Lol
    I thought the panthers would win AND I'm a cowboys fan. Life is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    And fat.
    I'm not a fan of Beyonce, but I did dig her extra thickness.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    For you guys who have kids... Use Cam Newton as a teaching aid. There are few Ed Reed's, Barry Sanders', Mike Singletary's to use as examples in humility. I almost appreciate Cam not standing up on the podium and saying some ignorant crap. Teach them if you talk and don't meet an expectation... not to make excuses and be "that guy". He's an incredible athlete and football player but a little doughy in the mind... he's going to mature and he'll be back which is good to see.

Payton is the consummate professional and kudos to Denver getting another ring not to mention he faced his nemesis to get there too

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I predict Scam sports larger head and dreadlocks next season, it's the natural evolution of the game.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    Before the game I was thinking of the speech by Herb Brooks at Lake Placid. How the he was tired of hearing how awesome the Russians were and the Russians might beat them most days, but not this day.

That and how old guys with diminishing skills can still kick ass, especially when they have perhaps the the best and most balanced defense in history. I lived in Chicago for the 85 Bears and Buddy Ryan and those guys were amateurs compared to this defense.

Cam- it's tough to know how to be a loser when you don't get much practice. I was actually impressed with him in the pre-game interviews and at least he didn't make an ass of himself in the post game. While people try to inject race- on both sides- on him, I think he is largely just being who he is. I think people put an agenda on him more than he is making some kind of statement.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 02-08-16 at 08:37.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Have you guys seen this shit on Twitter?

NFL is racist. Manning paid Newton to lose. Broncos fans are racist. Anyone saying cam newton sucks is racist. Anyone saying the broncos D is good is racist.

Like, wtf. People throw racist out over everything these days. Don't they know what color Von Miller and DWare are?

Cam literally fell on the ground and yelled when Denver got a 1st and goal due to pass interference.

It's Easy to lead the team when you're winning...
    How much you wanna bet those twits don't know who Doug Williams is?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    A whiny, douche pussy is still a whiny, douche pussy whether he is black or white.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    How much you wanna bet those twits don't know who Doug Williams is?
    Or Warren Moon, or Randall Cunningham, or Steve McNair...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    A whiny, douche pussy is still a whiny, douche pussy whether he is black or white.
    Uhm, they are all pink on the inside?

Jeez, I even creeped myself out on that one.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Or Warren Moon, or Randall Cunningham, or Steve McNair...

None of them won a Super Bowl though.
    Last edited by Big A; 02-08-16 at 10:11.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast