Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: SHEPARD SMITH STREAMING: Reports of possible explosion at Ariana Grande concert in UK

Feedback Score
    speed it up and benny hill music

yeah seen that and a few others like that hahhhahaha pretty sad

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Now where did he get $400 for those trainers? !!
    Suicide bomber Salman Abedi caught on CCTV in lift to Manchester Arena wearing £300 Nike trainers with his hand on trigger of homemade device moments before killing 22 innocent concert-goers
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/366618...chester-arena/
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 05-29-17 at 09:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/ma...-a3551311.html
    Fresh arrests have been made in connection to the Manchester suicide attack as police continue to hunt Salman Abedi's suspected accomplices.

Greater Manchester Police said a 19-year-old man had become the latest suspect detained over Monday's atrocity that left 22 people dead.

The teenager was arrested during an armed swoop on an address in the Gorton area of the city.

Hours earlier, a 25-year-old man was held on suspicion of terror offences in the Old Trafford district.

A week of intense police operations showed no sign of abating as counter-terror officers stormed addresses in Gorton, Rusholme and Moss Side.

The total number of suspects in custody now stands at 13.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40079948

Didsbury Mosque was identified as one of the mosques attended by bomber Salman Abedi and his family.

Fawzi Haffar, a trustee of the mosque, told BBC Panorama: "I have to be truthful. We have a lot to learn, [we] have to be more conscious".

He said the mosque needed "proper policies" in place to deter extremism.

Abedi blew himself up, killing 22 people as they were leaving a concert at Manchester Arena last week.

Mr Haffar told BBC Panorama: "When we did find out that he attended this mosque we had to really ask some of our employees whether they remembered him. And some of them say they did."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire....-attack-in-u-k
    The FBI informed MI5, the British intelligence agency, that Salman Abedi was planning an attack on U.K. soil — three months before he blew himself up a concert hall in Manchester. The FBI told MI5 that Abedi was part of a North African Islamic State cell based in the north west of England, and which was plotting attacks in the United Kingdom. Abedi was placed on a U.S. terrorist watch list in 2016 after U.S. intelligence, while monitoring Islamist groups operating in Libya, noticed his communications with one of the groups.
    The FBI informed MI5, the British intelligence agency, that Salman Abedi was planning an attack on U.K. soil — three months before he blew himself up a concert hall in Manchester.
    Mail on Sunday reports that the FBI told MI5 that Abedi was part of a North African Islamic State cell based in the north west of England, and which was plotting attacks in the United Kingdom.
    http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire....-criminal-gang
    The Manchester police say that the Manchester Arena suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, had close connections with criminal gangs in the city, as well as an association with a terrorist recruiter. Abedi, 22, was associated with a gang which has for years been waging war with a rival fang in south Manchester.
    The police said they were also investigating Salman Abedi’s association with Raphael Hostey, who was killed last April in a U.S. drone strike in Mosul.
    Hostey, a convert to Islam, has sponsored hundreds of terror recruits. The Guardian earlier this published an investigation which showed that sixteen convicted or dead terrorists lived within 2.5 miles of each other in south Manchester. They were part of a radical network and some prayed at the same mosque.
    Last edited by Averageman; 05-29-17 at 12:37.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post

Fawzi Haffar, a trustee of the mosque, told BBC Panorama: "I have to be truthful. We have a lot to learn, [we] have to be more conscious".
    You think Fawzi? Too little too late. If they have not learned their rhetoric is part of the issue fueling the behavior, they never will. Some how I don't think love and tolerance is what's preached in the mosque, but I'm a known islamophobe apparently.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    You think Fawzi? Too little too late. If they have not learned their rhetoric is part of the issue fueling the behavior, they never will. Some how I don't think love and tolerance is what's preached in the mosque, but I'm a known islamophobe apparently.
    I'm guessing the "Hate" rhetoric bring people in the doors.
    It is no irony to me that on one hand you can be arrested for playing some music making fun of Bin Laden and on the other you can preach this hate from the pulpit.
    The only bad thing about Europe is that it is filled with Europeans who seem bent on self destruction.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And speaking on bent on self destruction....
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...f-integration/
    Britain's foreign secretary said the United Kingdom would persist in its efforts to assimilate different cultures, though Boris Johnson said he's "not going to pretend to you that every individual in every community feels as well-adjusted as they should, and that is something that we need to work on together."
    Johnson vowed that the coalition would win on the battlefield against ISIS and work at "winning the intellectual and the emotional struggle as well -- we can and we will, because they are wrong, their view of the world is corrupt, it is a perversion of Islam, and it can be completely confounded."
    "You may not know my great-grandfather was a Muslim and he came to this country -- indeed, he came to Wimbledon -- in the early part of the last century, and there you go. I became -- I went on to become the mayor of London and, indeed, foreign secretary," he said. "So integration is possible. It's what we should aspire to. It's what we can achieve. And I think if you look at the America -- the American commonwealth, you look at what's been achieved there, you look at the success of London -- I think that's what we should be aiming for."
    "...But I am certainly not going to abandon the goal of trying to get people to identify and to love the country that they come to. That is the most important thing. When people come to this country, they have to become British, and if they're going to live here and they're going to work here, they must become part of our society and espouse its values. That's what we believe in."
    It's all rainbows and Unicorns until the next bomb goes off, isn't it??

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    So the bomber was known by multiple high level agencies. British intelligence was warned by US intelligence that this guy was going to attack. No one stopped him and he succeeded in his attack.

And yet it's a crime in Britain to call a spade a spade or in this case, a terrorist Muslim a terrorist Muslim.

Am I understanding all this correctly?
    Last edited by davidjinks; 05-29-17 at 15:12. Reason: Spelling

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    "...But I am certainly not going to abandon the goal of trying to get people to identify and to love the country that they come to. That is the most important thing. When people come to this country, they have to become British, and if they're going to live here and they're going to work here, they must become part of our society and espouse its values. That's what we believe in."
    And if they have no intention and interest in doing that? When Irish, Germans, Italians, etc came in large numbers they came in hopes of making a new life, a life they could not have where they came from. They didn't ignore or lose their heritage, but they didn't come to simply recreate the county they come from. It would seem so far, the US has a fairly integrated Muslim population compared to many other countries, but that too may change. I'm not religious person but I will say the one thing the Irish, Germans, Italians, etc all had in common was they tended to have come from a judeo christian cultural under pinning. That may have been the one primary factor that allowed them all to sorta kinda get along and integrate.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 05-29-17 at 15:52.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    the mosques know whats up

when this happens the ones he went to get torn down and a bacon/sausage stand with a cross goes up in their place !

everyone associated with it gets deported and any kinda citizenship revoked and be done with the people

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast