Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Updated X300 Ultra

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    We breached a door a couple weeks ago to enter a house during daylight hours but with no interior lights on (the drapes were all drawn), there were white walls, glass, mirrors (stuff that reflects light).I had a 500 lumen Fury on my M-4 and didn't go blind...and kinda' wished it was the 1000 lumen version...it could have helped, a 200 lumen light would have sucked...
    Last edited by TCB; 10-24-15 at 13:40.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Anyone having issues with an X300U in a Safariland ALS holster? I was just holstering my duty gun, a G35 with X300U and DG switch in my ALS hoster. It is not locking the gun in so I'm rocking a level one holster right now. I took the light off the gun and it locks in as it should. I don't have a regular X300 to test but I know the X300U is longer and think this is my issue.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Anyone having issues with an X300U in a Safariland ALS holster? I was just holstering my duty gun, a G35 with X300U and DG switch in my ALS hoster. It is not locking the gun in so I'm rocking a level one holster right now. I took the light off the gun and it locks in as it should. I don't have a regular X300 to test but I know the X300U is longer and think this is my issue.
    Yes - on mine I had to punch out the plastic plug that protects the light from debris. I then super glued it to the outside and it worked with the X300U just fine.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thanks! I will do that now. Not very comforting! I removed the hood last week thinking it was interfering with my draw.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Fixed! Thank You! I will get some superglue tonight at home but the gun is locked in now as it should be.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Call safariland they have an extended plug that is supposed to work with tge X300Us. Have seen mixed results. Some of the newer models will work find with tge X300Us though. I know i have ones tgat do and ones that dont.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Call safariland they have an extended plug that is supposed to work with tge X300Us. Have seen mixed results. Some of the newer models will work find with tge X300Us though. I know i have ones tgat do and ones that dont.
    Thanks I will. I was just looking at the holster and wondering if I should try to trim this plug. I will call Safariland Now.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I just got off the phone with Safariland. They're sending 6 Plus caps for the ALS holster so the X300U's will fit in there properly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    For the guys that want a X300U on steroids. Here you go.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...54-Weaponlight

http://youtu.be/siE799-dtBw

I have a modified S200C2 from hm on my DDM4V5 and it is absolutely ridiculous. His does great work and guarantees it. He's been doing it for awhile and is well respected in the flashlight community.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I just got off the phone with Safariland. They're sending 6 Plus caps for the ALS holster so the X300U's will fit in there properly.
    Cool. Let me know how it works out for you.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast