Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by x60183 View Post
    Beautiful! What is this finish called?
    Burnt bronze I believe.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plouffedaddy View Post
    Yes. I don't really ever envision using this gun as a defensive gun (of course it would do that just fine if needed) as my familiy members are more proficient with striker fired guns and I like everyone to be able to grab and shoot as needed. Also, I went with the low profile safety/decocker thinking it would be much harder to accidently engage when running the slide (this is absolutely the case).
    Do you plan on doing a video review of it?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tuck View Post
    Do you plan on doing a video review of it?
    Of course

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I'm anxious to see it. I picked up a M9 a few days ago, and the Wilson custom work has me pretty intrigued.

Feedback Score
    What kind of turn around time are people seeing with Wilson's work?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    Nice looking...but still a big ol' chunky Beretta.

When Wilson comes out with their own polymer framed striker fired "Glock-killer" I will have to open my piggy bank. LOL

-brickboy240
    Shes big, but she will out perform most other guns in her class in the reliability department. The in-line feed geometry is amazing.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    So many people try to knock the beretta without really knowing first hand how great of a weapon it is. Is it perfect, no. But it is an amazing performer and for all intensive purposes does what it capable of very well. I'm glad an extremely quality company finally got their hands on them.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood for something, sometime in your life.----Sir Winston Churchill

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hating on the beretta is the oldest pastime for many sadly. A lot of the arguments against it are pretty crappy.

"It only holds 15 rounds for it's massive size!" Ok, buy Mecgar flush fitting 18 round mags.

"It's heavy" It's lighter than a 1911, people love those.

"the slides crack!" One or two have been reported online, meanwhile many users have tens of thousands of rounds through their Beretta no prob. Someone offered to buy broken Beretta slides for 200 bucks as a challenge, no one sent him any.

"the locking blocks can break" Beretta addressed the issue and came out with the nigh unbreakable gen 3 locking block.

"the open top lets dirt and mud in" Is this really an issue for gun owners? Do we go romping through mud puddles with our 92s?

"My friend in the military says they are unreliable POS guns." Ah yes, the military where mags are bought as cheap as possible, parts are swapped between pistols, parts are sometimes decades old and some soldiers think cleaning the finish of the barrel with a wire brush is necessary. Yeah, those pistols.
    Last edited by foxtrotx1; 09-07-14 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Looks like Wilson has identified a new market for their services. For all of the beretta fanboys out there who swear by their pistols that have issues, Wilson has targeted a needed industry sector where customers will flock to get their berettas to work.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast