Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What are the top 5 Guns engravers ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Based on this thread and from sample pics I've seen, I decided to try THSF out. Turnaround time was smoking fast. It was about a week door to door. They did an outstanding job. I wish I would have known about them a few years ago when I had my Noveske Gen2 lower engraved. I don't think the "technology" was around yet (maybe it was) to engrave under the trigger guard with an attached trigger guard or integrated.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Innovative Arms in SC has always done a good job.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    Based on this thread and from sample pics I've seen, I decided to try THSF out. Turnaround time was smoking fast. It was about a week door to door. They did an outstanding job. I wish I would have known about them a few years ago when I had my Noveske Gen2 lower engraved. I don't think the "technology" was around yet (maybe it was) to engrave under the trigger guard with an attached trigger guard or integrated.

While I didn't get the same engraving, THSF did a fantastic job with incredibly fast turnaround. The logo engraving they did for me was outstanding and so was their communication on the project. I would certainly recommend them every time.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have nothing but great things to say about THSF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by IraqVet1982 View Post
    $45 is a good deal

Feedback Score
    i have two lowers that should arrive back from THSF today.

I can't speak to what they look like yet obviously, but i did give them a call last week and ask the same question that was asked earlier in this thread. I was really worried about shipping lowers and any restrictions that went with it. Also asked if he was cool with me shipping two lowers in the same box. The rep was great and put up with my dumb question with ease. Ended up shipping them via UPS ground, and he let me know when they arrived, great service so far.

AND according to their website, they have an SC SOT, so they may very well be my next vendor for a 556 can in the spring, very good experience here.
    I always wanted to take two shotguns and mount one on either side of a Rottweiler...I will call the breed a Shottweiler

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRallyeZ View Post
    AND according to their website, they have an SC SOT, so they may very well be my next vendor for a 556 can in the spring, very good experience here.
    Yep...I think that happened right at the beginning of '15. He can sell his entire inventory in either state, except for SiCo SPEQ cans which are state specific.

Feedback Score
    THSF just did one of my lowers. I was in the Charlotte area so I took it by their shop and waited while it was engraved. It took them about 5 min. I didn't even have to strip the lower, just took the stock off. Looks just like tigereye's pic above, and in the same location. It's amazing to me that they can put it there and not even have to remove the trigger guard. The laser they use is not cheap but they said that it will be paid for in less than a year. They are doing lots of lowers at $30 bucks a pop.

I can't say enough good things about their work.........
    Last edited by rocketman; 12-15-15 at 15:13.
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    I first learned of THSF by reading this thread. I had previously sent an 870 receiver and AR lower to Ident. Ident's turn around was about a month. The engraving was clean and well done, my only gripe was they didn't blacken in the lettering in the 870.

On Dec 10 I shipped THSF 2 AR lowers and 1 870 receiver. They received the parts on Dec 18, and I got a shipping notification on Dec 19. My receivers showed up at my house today. Lightning quick turn around (UPS aside) and the work is excellent. Then even blackened the lettering on the 870. For having lower pricing, the quality of work, speed of work and promptness in replying to my questions was 2nd to none. I will be using them again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by operator81 View Post
    On Dec 10 I shipped THSF 2 AR lowers and 1 870 receiver. They received the parts on Dec 18, and I got a shipping notification on Dec 19. My receivers showed up at my house today. Lightning quick turn around (UPS aside) and the work is excellent.
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Every quality engraver has had that kind of turnaround early in their business.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567