Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Appendix carry in dress clothes

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I should add WickedWillis to the title...

WTF did I do to deserve this?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    LOL. Nah fam, you are officially in on the inside joke.

Me and those two yahoos had previously discussed our seething annoyance at that commercial.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Take a look at Sheriff of Baghdad's Glock Condom with the flap that let's you tuck your shirt ,he also has one of the old SOE/OSS style kydex holsters with the string like they used years ago for deep concealment.
    I have been using a Glock Condom for over a year it is without a doubt the most functional holster I have ever used, for reference I am 60 yrs old and having been carrying a gun for work and now personally for 38 yr's
    http://sobtactical.com/store/leather-holsters/
    http://sobtactical.com/store/kydex-holsters/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These are all great options for me to look at. What I really need is a better way to hid the clip of my holster when I can't wear a fleece pullover or sweater.

I am hoping to find something that looks like part of the belt I am wearing.

Another option is look at getting a smaller pistol for pocket carry, but don't feel like dropping 400+ on a 43.

The sob may be an option....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If I were primarily looking to hide the clip, the Ulticlip would be my first look. They're small, and can be covered by your belt. Their retention is reportedly very secure. Also might save one from having to buy a whole new rig.
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubya View Post
    If I were primarily looking to hide the clip, the Ulticlip would be my first look. They're small, and can be covered by your belt. Their retention is reportedly very secure. Also might save one from having to buy a whole new rig.
    How would that work with the weight of the pistol not being on the belt? Would I get any sag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    OP, I'm not sure if you can adapt these clips to your rig but if you can, they are the best tuckable clips I've ever seen. I have a set that I used on my VM II for my CBOB. The way these clips work is that you install them over your pants waist but behind the belt. The bottom of the clip is looped such that once your belt is on, there's no way you can pull them off your pants. They are hardly visible and super strong. The only drawback (for me anyway) is that they are a PITA to put on. But once on, they're rock solid.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post

On top of their "So hidden, it's like the footsteps of a Navy SEAL" advertising that makes me cringe like crazy every time. No thank you. For carry without the thought of actually drawing, I like the idea of a low carry holster you can sit and maneuver in.
    I hate that kind of shit.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Have to second the Sar Major's condom holster, especially the "tuck" version. SOBtactical.com Mr. McPhee also has vids explaining the history of development and positional options. Leather or kydex...
    Obey Acts 2:38

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    vpetrell, my bad if you look closely at that clip it can be worn with the belt on top ,if I am not being lazy or hung over in the am in which case I put the clip over the belt, I stick the gun in my pants and then put the belt over the top, very little flags . John actually has the clip made where it has a lip at the bottom on both sides , in the summer with shorts I don't even use a belt and the holster still stays put . When I work in a non gun friendly environment I take my clip on cell case and mask the clip, just saying, in the old days we took the BB and wore it appendix, gun is behind it, they never knew

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast