Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Formula One racing season

Feedback Score
    I really miss Hobbs and Matchett and ESPN broadcast people just suck and the way they were calling the race.

Until the virtual safety car, I was afraid it was going to be just the same as last year that the Mercedes cars were just so much better that the Ferrari boys didn't stand a chance.

But after Vettel took the lead he was able to hold it, so I hope we have a great season of racing.

The halo's suck, but I am not willing to risk a drivers life or health cause I think something sucks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    ..........and ESPN broadcast people just suck and the way they were calling the race.
    Those were SKY people, no?

Yes, according to this: https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2018/...-espn-and-abc/
    Be sure and read the recent comments. We are not alone! Better yet, leave a comment of your own!
    Last edited by austinN4; 03-25-18 at 16:59.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Didn’t hate the first broadcast of the season. Shame that McLaren appears to be a bit slow on the pace, but that’s not a big shock.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I stopped watching F1 awhile back. In racing there should be passing. Pit passing doesn't count. Not sure if the rule changes have made things better. MotoGP and World SBK...now that's racing.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bahrain qualifying - all red front row - V in 1 and R in 2 - All silver second row.
    Sky coverage still sucks - camera work is good but still having trouble understanding the announcers, especially the one that calls the action, Croft I think his name is.
    Last edited by austinN4; 04-08-18 at 08:07.

Feedback Score
    Was hoping Kimi would get P1 since he was the guy to beat in P2 & P3... and basically all of qual until the last lap. Hamilton to start P8 after a grid penalty (the grid penatlies are going to get out of hand this year). Kudos to ESPN for running the whole qual without any commercials. Anyway, go red guys.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Forza Ferrari!

With Max in P15 I'm hoping no one crashes into Vet or Rai and we can have a clean race. Fingers crossed.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Forza Ferrari!

With Max in P15 I'm hoping no one crashes into Vet or Rai and we can have a clean race. Fingers crossed.
    You know, watching Maxi-pad be unable to control the ass end of his car (AGAIN!) in Q1 really made me smile for the same reason.

Feedback Score
    WOW!

What a great race.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mixed emotion. Happy for Seb and for the team. Sad for Kimi and the mechanic. Hope he recovers soon. Nasty broken leg.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast