Page 134 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 3110

Thread: LMT .308 MWS Pictures show us your setup

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That 10.5 lm8 is really sweet. It's not too often I see a gun that causes me to start instanty checking funds. Haha

Feedback Score
    IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg

Got back from a day of shooting my MWS. Put 80 rounds of 7.62 and 60 rounds of .308. When I got home to clean it and perform a field strip I found this. I know for a fact that this happened today because I check everything after I shoot. Call me crazy.

I'm not even mad at all. The gun did not have any problems what so ever all day. No FTE...... not one. I sent LMT an e-mail from their site and waiting for a reply. Most likely will call them on Monday. The part isn't listed on their site so I have to call them. I'm not here to bash LMT. Just showing you guys what happen to my poor MWS today. She will be up and running very soon I hope.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix1442 View Post
    IMG_1021.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg

Got back from a day of shooting my MWS. Put 80 rounds of 7.62 and 60 rounds of .308. When I got home to clean it and perform a field strip I found this. I know for a fact that this happened today because I check everything after I shoot. Call me crazy.

I'm not even mad at all. The gun did not have any problems what so ever all day. No FTE...... not one. I sent LMT an e-mail from their site and waiting for a reply. Most likely will call them on Monday. The part isn't listed on their site so I have to call them. I'm not here to bash LMT. Just showing you guys what happen to my poor MWS today. She will be up and running very soon I hope.
    How many total rounds through the gun before you noticed the broken extractor retaining pin? I'm talking total rounds throughout the life of the rifle, not just what you shot today.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1,300 total. 400 was suppressed. I have checked all my brass and the only thing I notice is the front of the brass where the bullet sits is flat on one side. Nothing crazy with primers or extraction marks on the brass.

The gun ran like a champ and most likely would for a few hundred rounds is my guess. Nothing sounded or felt weird while shooting today. I shot 40 rounds suppressed and it was 7.62.

Feedback Score
    Called LMT. I ended up buying two pins and two bolts as spares for the barrel. LMT rep has never seen or heard of the pin breaking like mine did. He needed better pictures to see how it broke instead of my craptacular ones I posted here.

Reason why I bought my replacement pin was due to it being cheap. It was only 7 bucks and some change for a new one. Also didn't want to wait too long for LMT to decide if they were going to cover it. I really like my MWS and giving LMT my money is well worth spent. I couldn't have a firearm in my house that doesn't work... unsat in my book.

By the way.... LMT was very courteous and had great customer service so far.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I picked up the lm8 version of the mws this weekend with a ta11e and couldnt be happier.I put 160 rounds through it so far and its been 100% reliable from the first shot.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Called LMT. I ended up buying two pins and two bolts as spares for the barrel. LMT rep has never seen or heard of the pin breaking like mine did. He needed better pictures to see how it broke instead of my craptacular ones I posted here.

Reason why I bought my replacement pin was due to it being cheap. It was only 7 bucks and some change for a new one. Also didn't want to wait too long for LMT to decide if they were going to cover it. I really like my MWS and giving LMT my money is well worth spent. I couldn't have a firearm in my house that doesn't work... unsat in my book.

By the way.... LMT was very courteous and had great customer service so far.

How much were the MWS bolts?
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    Domestique

The barrel retaining bolts are listed on LMT's store website. They are about 10 bucks and some change with taxes. I also got a military discount so it was a little cheaper. Everyone that has an MWS should have at least 5 of them since things can break over time or by accident. Take care.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Domestique

The barrel retaining bolts are listed on LMT's store website. They are about 10 bucks and some change with taxes. I also got a military discount so it was a little cheaper. Everyone that has an MWS should have at least 5 of them since things can break over time or by accident. Take care.
    My mistake, I thought you were referring to actual bolts (as in part of the BCG).
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    My mistake, I thought you were referring to actual bolts (as in part of the BCG).
    Appears LMT only sales the entire BCG Assembly for 7.62 (MSRP is $389.45). Their store does not show a listing for just the bolt for 7.62.

Page 134 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast