Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quality Nitride BCG

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Quality Nitride BCG

Thank you
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-28-18 at 08:51.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Really hard to beat a toolcraft. Many links and threads on it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Second the Toolcraft. Here you go, these guys ship fast:

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Too...auto-011bn.htm

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Brownells has their nitride 9310 hpt/mpi BCG on sale right now. I have one not many rounds on it but looks finely machined and gas key screws staked properly.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just make sure the parts are mil spec (aside from the finish) and not batch inspected. I'm not sure who does that but that's the best way to go if at all possible.

Another option and one that I can endorse is the Sionics NP3 BCG. It's very high quality and is slick if that's what you're looking for.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'd second Blackrifle's suggestion for the np3 bcg from Sionics. If you're set on nitride/melonite bcgs, then check out AXTS/Radian Weapons, Fathom Arms, or Triarc Weapon Systems. My guess is that Toolcraft and Azimuth Technologies make the vast majority of nitride bcgs to varying degrees of quality for all these vendors.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    thank you
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-28-18 at 08:52.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    I'd second Blackrifle's suggestion for the np3 bcg from Sionics. If you're set on nitride/melonite bcgs, then check out AXTS/Radian Weapons, Fathom Arms, or Triarc Weapon Systems. My guess is that Toolcraft and Azimuth Technologies make the vast majority of nitride bcgs to varying degrees of quality for all these vendors.
    That's good to hear. I just bought two AXTS BCGs for 95 bucks each. Wasn't sure if they were any good or not but the price was too good to pass up. Nice to hear they are well regarded

Feedback Score
    Monmouth Reloading has some of the nitrated Toolcraft BCGs for $79.99. These have a C158 bolt and the ones in the Job Bob's link above are listed as having a 9310 steel bolt.

http://www.monmouthreloading.com/shop/toolcraft-bcg/

I'm not affiliated with Monmouth, I just saw this deal in a thread on another site and ordered one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin2W View Post
    Monmouth Reloading has some of the nitrated Toolcraft BCGs for $79.99. These have a C158 bolt and the ones in the Job Bob's link above are listed as having a 9310 steel bolt.

http://www.monmouthreloading.com/shop/toolcraft-bcg/

I'm not affiliated with Monmouth, I just saw this deal in a thread on another site and ordered one.

I second this.....I bought one a couple weeks ago for $79.99 and it even comes with the extractor o-ring. I can't believe they still have that deal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast