Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Favorite liberal propaganda after shootings?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I’m hearing the term, “weapons of war” a good bit.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    "Military grade" is always the best of the bunch for max stupid and that's getting used a good bit.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Waited on the phone for nearly 1/2 an hour to cancel my NRA credit card.

Hopefully, it is because there are so many other people canceling their cards.

I made sure I mentioned that I was an NRA member and I wanted my card canceled and that I hoped the reason I was on the phone wait was so long was because lots of others were canceling as well. Hope that was on a recorded line.

The lady sounded very put upon. Probably because I mentioned I was an NRA member and hopefully because they are wearing her out canceling.

Hope they choke on it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Always got me. You know what else were weapons of war?
    Bolt actions
    Pump shotguns
    Bows
    Swords
    Knives
    Blowguns
    Ban. Then. All.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was just going through my FNRA stuff and found a PILE of NRA stickers. Seeing how EVERY national car rental company has now made a political statement by dropping the NRA discount, I am going to start tagging all the rental cars I use this year with an NRA sticker

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    "We don't want to take your guns, we just want to be like England and Australia......"

Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I was just going through my FNRA stuff and found a PILE of NRA stickers. Seeing how EVERY national car rental company has now made a political statement by dropping the NRA discount, I am going to start tagging all the rental cars I use this year with an NRA sticker
    need a like button

Feedback Score
    This claim I saw posted today really ground my gears because as far as I am aware rate of twist has no effect on terminal ballistics.
    The engineer who designed the M-16 which was publicly marketed as the AR-15 explained:

The number and spacing of twists in the rifling is purposeful and done to imitate hollow point bullets after they where banned by the Geneva convention.

The rifle is designed to cause bullets to penetrate and then tumble causing maximum damage and kill.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by An Undocumented Worker View Post
    This claim I saw posted today really ground my gears because as far as I am aware rate of twist has no effect on terminal ballistics.
    Yup. Non assult-weapons dont have spacing between the rifling. No one needs deadly hollowpoints for hunting, and because they are banned they do the next best thing with assult rifle twist-exploding bullets.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Cool

Sorry - I can't post what liberals use for propaganda - I can't be forced to care what they think. I just like crushing their souls, and lubing my rifles with their tears.

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast