Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I like a light color and lightweight hat. I wear hats because my head will burn w/o one. I like the BCM hats. I left mine at home and brought a LaRue Tactical hat with me on vacation. I am a proud American but thought it was better not to walk around with an American flag on my head. The LaRue hats are too small for my grape but I love the little slots to hold your glasses place.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-26-12 at 19:42.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Woot! Thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    deleted - double post
    Last edited by Mitch; 10-08-10 at 17:44.

Feedback Score
    Cool, thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry if this double posted...DB error's

Quote Originally Posted by Von Rheydt View Post

Self built tight wad range hat. All my shooting buddies spent $20 + on "High Speed Logo" hats, some of questionable quality. Paying for the pleasure of advertising
    a gear company. They can give me a hat to wear for free but, I will not pay to wear a logo.

Hat: Adid*s (logo removed)
    Source: Sp*rts Auth*rity
    Cost: $$7.99
    Velcro: 2"
    Source: Eb*y (1yd, $3.99 that I had already bought for another project)
    Needle and thread: Sewing box
    Love it Von, . I see your greasy ball cap and raise you a sun bleached, tattered, greasy ball cap.

The best hats are gifts but a good fitting one is hard to find, especially when you're a picky S.O.B. with a small melon. Flexfits never "fit" me and I hate structured fronts. My favorite are fitted slouch fronts but a good visor with a short front is a close second. I like the non-tactical approach, a good-ol hat that's broken in and fits perfect suits me just fine.

This one's been lost and found a couple of times but luckily made it there and back. Its nasty and the stench makes small children wince but I love it, its like a mangy ranch dog that way.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My Favorite hat is anything that fits my 7 7/8 head.

I have an old beat-up EOTech hat that is my current favorite,

Before that it was the LAV hats he gave out during classes, but that one disappeared during the move.

Mrs. Slinger bought the LAV hat from eotac for my B-Day, but it just isn't the same...I think they are different Mfg.

I keep "sacred" hats and t-shirts, too....

My work Campaign hat looks like a Sombrero.
    I am the rusted fender of the American Dream.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinger646 View Post

I keep "sacred" hats and t-shirts, too....
    This.

Feedback Score
    The Urban Sombrero is the only multi purpose headgear for the most serious professional. It is ideal for shooting, drinking and the occasional nap at the office!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ramrod View Post
    The Urban Sombrero is the only multi purpose headgear for the most serious professional. It is ideal for shooting, drinking and the occasional nap at the office!
    That kicks mucho burro!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    I've been wearing my OD green PHU hat w/subdued flag on the front for two years. It's disgusting now.

I switch between the PHU and the Sick Pig hat.

I recently picked up a LaRue hat and it's kick ass. I ordered a new leash and collar for my 2 1/2 year old GSD from 215 Gear. While I was on their website, I bought their visor in coyote brown.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast