Page 14 of 179 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Mueller Files first Charges (MUELLER CONTENT GOES HERE)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    I’m curious as I am ignorant as to how these things work (as I said, not a lawyer), if you are being questioned and respond like that but they have proof that you had knowledge of the situation can they use that to hang you out to dry?
    Well, I guess we could ask Lois Lerner and John Koskinen?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So the DJIA is at 2,600 + and has had more gains than under any other POTUS and the Left is pushing for impeachment?
    At this point he is racking up major MAGA points and the people really want to pull the rug out from under that?
    The Donald needs a well written script to read from and he needs to stay on script. Give
    Bi-weekly pep talks to the American People telling them of every point we are scoring for them.
    This is partisan, political assassination, people need to hear that. Put a face and name to it.
    "Fireside Chats" kept on point would fix this.
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-18-18 at 08:26.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So the DJIA is at 2,600 + and has had more gains than under any other POTUS and the Left is pushing for impeachment?
    At this point he is racking up major MAGA points and the people really want to pull the rug out from under that?
    The Donald needs a well written script to read from and he needs to stay on script. Give
    Bi-weekly pep talks to the American People telling them of every point we are scoring for them.
    This is partisan, political assassination, people need to hear that. Put a face and name to it.
    "Fireside Chats" kept on point would fix this.
    You would have better luck herding cats than you would keeping Trump on script

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This is not a comment on President Trump, it is a comment on the market.

High prices are great for folks already in the market. What about our kids, how much can they buy at record high prices? Do you celebrate when gas prices increase?

Here are some interesting facts:

1) The richest 1 million or so families own 50% of all market equity;
    2) The rest of the folks in the top ten own about 41% of all market equity;
    3) The remaining 90% of Americans own only 9% of the market;
    4) Only 48.8% of Americans own any stock. This includes personal brokerage accounts or retirement funds.
    5) The 'typical' middle class family that owns shares has less than $10,000.00 worth.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/wh...ans-2017-08-02

Stocks were first used to capitalize businesses. Today stocks are primarily used to extract money from corporations and pass it along to the shareholders making the rich richer and, well, you know...

As I've said before, it is a system that has benefited me and continues to benefit me. But it can not sustain. Which is why I resisted my financial adviser's suggestion that I roll my income guaranteed holdings into my IRA.

ETA: Read this: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...ass-2015-04-24
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 01-18-18 at 10:53.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If it isn't because Trump didn't help pave the way for market gains, then why did it happen?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    So the DJIA is at 2,600 +
    That would be 26,000.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Typing on a tiny keyboard.

Feedback Score
    The only thing I learned from this election is that Democrats, FBI, DOJ and the media are corrupt.

Feedback Score
    If it isn't because Trump didn't help pave the way for market gains, then why did it happen?
    Do you also attribute the massive gain the Dow saw during Obama’s presidency to Obama?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did not say it was not President Trump, but I'll say it now, it is not President Trump. It is the continuation of a recovering market. Sure, President Trump's love the wealthiest American's policies may have smoothed things a little, but the market was trending up well before he took office.

The DJIA passed the previous high in 2013. It had pretty much steadily risen from the deep trough of late 2008 until that point, and with minor ups and downs has continued to rise since that time. So was that on President Obama? Nope, it was recovery, that would have occurred had anyone followed the advice that Obama followed.

Here's the chart: http://www.macrotrends.net/1319/dow-...storical-chart

But, hey, your narrative is yours.

Page 14 of 179 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast