Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: G&R Tactical

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Thumbs up G&R Tactical

Feedback is only to be left by people that have COMPLETED transactions with us (meaning that you have received the item you ordered).

C4

www.GRTactical.com

Last edited by atemple; 03-16-17 at 12:34.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Grant is a good guy to deal with. Prompt shipping and great prices. He isnt one of those types that tries to sell you everything. He will tell you what is worth buying and will not steer you in the wrong direction. Deal with him in confidence. Good luck in Ohio Grant. Look forward to dealing with you in the future.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    My first purchase with Grant was a Midwest Industries #20 rail, he also installed it for me. Great price on the rail and installation.

My second purchase was a Midwest Industies #8 sling swivel, fast shipping on that one, also.

Great company

Cannot wait to do more business with him.
    Jules Winnfield: "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions. ".

Feedback Score
    Ordered twice from Grant good prices and fast shipping looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.

Feedback Score
    Ordered a 14.5" BCM upper and recieved right on time for a good price. Grant and Rox are good people and I recommend them for anything AR related. I plan on shopping there again down the road.

-Razoreye

Feedback Score
    Great guy to deal with, only spoke with his wife once on the phone and she was very helpful. I only buy my stuff from Grant, and on that note, stop planting thoughts into my head so I will stop buying stuff from you.......

Feedback Score
    55 (100%)
    Awesome service and fast shipping!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Grant got my ISMI springs today and they are working wonders. Thanks again for the great service and fast shipping.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man
    Ordered twice from Grant good prices and fast shipping looking forward to doing more business with him in the future.
    What he said...

BTW, the WG9D w/ turbohead is pretty amazing. I will post a report after I get some rounds downrange with it.
    "If I didn't know you, I'd probably go get something and kill you with it." yeabillieboa

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Great service, good prices and fast shipping. The SS C Products mags look great! Thanks Grant.

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast