Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Troy Industries complete rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPEII View Post
    I'll have to ask next time I am there to see if they could special order, I guess I better hurry, if it's true that they are a Limited run...
    They have a large special order book and either in the back or next to it, there should be a '2012-2013 Hunting Guide'. It's a spiral-bound glossy notebook full of hunting stuff, but strangely enough - I think on pages 30-34, there's a full line of EBR's and shotguns...Like I mentioned earlier, I didn't get the chance to really put this rifle through it's paces, but from what I did get to see and do, it seems like a super-nice rifle for an excellent price...
    Last edited by MassMark; 10-08-12 at 14:03.

Feedback Score
    By the way when u buy one you get a certificate, color catalog, color manual, and a warranty card that u fill out and send with a photcopy of your receipt. Troy will send you a tshirt and a door for the cqb pistol grip.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chadil1ac View Post
    Has anyone had any problems with their Troy complete rifle yet?

I was at Dick's sporting goods up in Traverse City, MI and thought I would check one out. Well, the detent spring for the upper pins were sticking out of the receiver end plate and the plate was bent out. I told the kid at the counter he may want to fix that but he didn't seem to care.

Pics

I couldn't get a real clear picture as my phone was messing up but you can see the large gap and the spring sticking out...
    Just realized I said that this was in Traverse City, MI. It was not, it was Grand Rapids, MI at the Rivertown Mall. If anyone ever gets a chance, see if it is fixed. Or it could be that they sold that one and got another one in. I doubt they will do anything about it anyway.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Dick's in Hoover, AL had 7 of them on the wall Saturday when I was in there.
    Owner/ Operator, Trojan Tactical LLC. TROTAC.com

Feedback Score
    Here's the book - page 33:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got the called from Dick's today, my Troy is ready for me to be picked up. Can't wait... Picts will be up soon.

Feedback Score
    local Dick's has black only and says their supplier only has black
    I was not able to order the FDE

Feedback Score
    I like mine so far. 200 rounds and only one stoppage. Its really light and handles well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaw77 View Post
    local Dick's has black only and says their supplier only has black
    I was not able to order the FDE
    Same here, I wanted the FDE too, but could only order the black. I honestly don't think they are even out. The only images of it are on Troy's site and that same image scattered on other sites. No biggie I already have a Colt LE6920 in FDE.
    Last edited by TYPEII; 10-20-12 at 10:23.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Took a quick snap of the 2 beauties... the other is a Colt LE 6920.

Last edited by TYPEII; 10-22-12 at 12:19.

Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast