Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerie Jarret seeks vengeance

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Valerie Jarret seeks vengeance

This is the kind of thing I would expect in Africa, not in the USA.

Jarrett told them, “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”
    http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/1...back-time-wsi/

Feedback Score
    I have been asking myself for months: will there be riots if Romney wins?

If the race is close there will be the suggestion that the election was stolen no matter who wins.

This is not the year 2000: I believe this country is reaching a tipping point where the losing side will not just "suck it up" no matter who loses or wins.

I seem to remember a certain election in the 19th century where half the states decided to secede partly over who won the presidential election.

This time it won't be state by state, but street by street.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
    This is the kind of thing I would expect in Africa, not in the USA.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/1...back-time-wsi/
    Unfortunately that is very normal in US politics. What is unusual is being quoted saying it.

Mike

Feedback Score
    Valerie Jarret scares the crap out of me. It is hard to think of another person who has the large amount of access to a president and the utter lack of intelligence. I know saying your enemies are not smart is a common tactic, but the lack of either common sense or any kind of sophistication on her part is trully stunning. Just watch her performances on national TV. How she thought she should have been a US senator or even a pick for the SCOTUS. This ladies ambition is the only thing larger than her ignorance. BHO seems to keep her around like a Dick Morris or Karl Rove- two people that trully understand how things work and are insightful, even if you hate them. Jarret has none of that. How she has survived this long probably means that she has some pretty good dirt on BHO since she has been around from his start here in the US.

This comment, which I would be running non-stop in ads, just shows her utter lack of intelligence. She has a bigger hard-on for me than she does for the Benghazia attackers.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    I have been asking myself for months: will there be riots if Romney wins?

If the race is close there will be the suggestion that the election was stolen no matter who wins.

This is not the year 2000: I believe this country is reaching a tipping point where the losing side will not just "suck it up" no matter who loses or wins.

I seem to remember a certain election in the 19th century where half the states decided to secede partly over who won the presidential election.

This time it won't be state by state, but street by street.
    I wouldn't be shocked. These people are criminals. This isn't a game to them, it's all about power and taking over and destroying this nation, to bastardize it into some Marxist $*@&hole like the rest of the world.

Whatever it takes we need to defeat this enemy, this is not a game.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Valerie Jarret scares the crap out of me. It is hard to think of another person who has the large amount of access to a president and the utter lack of intelligence. I know saying your enemies are not smart is a common tactic, but the lack of either common sense or any kind of sophistication on her part is trully stunning. Just watch her performances on national TV. How she thought she should have been a US senator or even a pick for the SCOTUS. This ladies ambition is the only thing larger than her ignorance. BHO seems to keep her around like a Dick Morris or Karl Rove- two people that trully understand how things work and are insightful, even if you hate them. Jarret has none of that. How she has survived this long probably means that she has some pretty good dirt on BHO since she has been around from his start here in the US.

This comment, which I would be running non-stop in ads, just shows her utter lack of intelligence. She has a bigger hard-on for me than she does for the Benghazia attackers.
    reminds me of Goebbels

Feedback Score
    if he gets reelected I have thought kiss your gun rights good bye ! and the idea of congress stopping things wont be a issue they will bypass them !!

they want us to strike out so they have reason to strike out against anyone

kiss your basic idea of what you thought the US is like good bye IMHO

I surely hope I am wrong but have to wonder ? and I am not alone

lucky thought nothing is for ever and hitlers ideas did not last for ever and not saying its going to be like hitlers rule ! just saying they wont be in for ever ? but with the amount of radical progressive/communist out these days and in other countries ? it might take a while to get back ?
    Last edited by Honu; 11-02-12 at 13:59.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    if he gets reelected I have thought kiss your gun rights good bye ! and the idea of congress stopping things wont be a issue they will bypass them !!

they want us to strike out so they have reason to strike out against anyone

kiss your basic idea of what you thought the US is like good bye IMHO

I surely hope I am wrong but have to wonder ? and I am not alone

lucky thought nothing is for ever and hitlers ideas did not last for ever and not saying its going to be like hitlers rule ! just saying they wont be in for ever ? but with the amount of radical progressive/communist out these days and in other countries ? it might take a while to get back ?
    True, all things come to an end eventually. But how many years/decades it would take to recover is the question. They high-tech tyranny you'd be facing would be unparalleled in human history, so defeating such a beast would be monumental. I'd prefer to never go there to begin with of course.

If the Obamination is re-elected hold onto your ass, cuz you ain't seen nothing yet as far as radical communist/marxist ambitions. The mask and gloves will be off and it'll be an outright war against everything you've ever known this nation to be. He utterly despises this nation and everything it was founded upon.

Pray that we defeat this regime on Tues, if we don't you won't recognize the USA by the time he's finished.

Feedback Score
    Let me put it this way. I have no doubt that the failure of 9/11 in Libya could he expained by Jarret missunderstanding that the protests in Egypt had nothing to do with the militia attack in Benghazi. I could see her convincing people not to shoot the 'protesters'- oblivious to the fact that the situations were very different. Can she understand a FLIR video? Does she know 'mortar' attack doesn't mean they are throwing concrete rocks. Seriously, that is the level of stupidity I think she can attain.

That is as plausible as any conspiracy theory I have heard. She called off the OBL raids more than once, right?

Don't ascribe to conspiracy what can be explained by Jarret stupidity.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm sensing a theme developing...

Obama: Voting 'Best Revenge' Against Romney

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast