Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just became an NRA Life Member... YOUR TURN!! (Huge Discount)!!

Feedback Score

PLEASE EITHER RENEW W/ NRA OR DONATE.

I just gave 'em some cash......If you haven't done so already, please do so ASAP.

They're gonna need as much funding as we can possibly muster.

Please push HARD to like minded friends and family even if they don't own or are interested in getting into shooting sports in the future.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Right after I read their upcoming statement if it doesn't piss me off.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    Right after I read their upcoming statement if it doesn't piss me off.
    This.

I'm not giving them any more of my money until I know whose side they're actually on.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 12-19-12 at 08:28.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Agree with the above. Friday's press conference will establish the foundation for this fight, whether strong or weak. It will also decide if I maintain just my Life of Duty Membership or upgrade to Life Member with additional donations to the NRA ILA.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I renewed for 5 right before shooting.

Feedback Score
    I concur....All valid points.

That being said, they ARE indeed the lesser of two evils. Right now, as far as I'm concerned, is NOT the time to sit on the sideline.

Even 30.00 - 40.00 per person can help our cause immensely.

I agree that the NRA of today is nowhere NEAR the NRA of my father's generation but we still need somebody to fight for us however PC they may be.....For God's sakes, nobody else is going to do it.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I have a sponsor waiting, I can drop three bills at any time and become a lifetime member. I am simply waiting to see what stance they take on Friday. If they fight for me, I will join their ranks for good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I have a sponsor waiting, I can drop three bills at any time and become a lifetime member. I am simply waiting to see what stance they take on Friday. If they fight for me, I will join their ranks for good.
    Forgot about that path... anyone want to sponsor me? I'd pull the trigger regardless of Friday in that case.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't think the NRA is going to dig their heels in on this one. I suspect they'll work with the President and Congress and become a participant instead of an outside entity. That's just my guess.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    I don't think the NRA is going to dig their heels in on this one. I suspect they'll work with the President and Congress and become a participant instead of an outside entity. That's just my guess.
    If they do this, they're gonna be in a real bad place with their membership. I did not drop $4k on a life memberships for myself, wife and kids to be told that I have to surrender even more rights to this fiat government.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast