Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting debate on Piers Morgan tonight

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Interesting debate on Piers Morgan tonight

he finally chose to have a rational, calm, well-spoken guest on and he got verbally bitch slapped.

http://youtu.be/xyMSM__wvGc

Feedback Score
    The only wrong thing from my pov is that he was speaking too fast, showing signs of desperation. BUT at the same time, that kid was very knowledgeable and polite.
    Everybody wanna be like mike!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelowrey View Post
    The only wrong thing from my pov is that he was speaking too fast, showing signs of desperation. BUT at the same time, that kid was very knowledgeable and polite.
    Yeah. Lots of stuttering. He "schooled" Morgan on transcript, though.
    But what then is capital punishment but the most premeditated of murders, to which no criminal's deed, however calculated it may be, can be compared? - Albert Camus

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I read it more as an attempt to get out all his thoughts before he was interrupted. Piers and others tend to talk over guests and interrupt when they're backed into a corner. I thought Ben did a pretty good job of avoiding the "shouting match" that typically ensues.

Feedback Score
    Yeah. Morgan is such a disgrace that he told Shapiro, here you come with your little book (in a sarcastic way) and took the Constitution Book and slammed to the side of the desk.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Morgan got owned plain and simple. Shapiro rocked. Excellent job advocating for the 2A. Less Alex jones (none) and more Shapiro.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    Morgan got owned plain and simple. Shapiro rocked. Excellent job advocating for the 2A. Less Alex jones (none) and more Shapiro.
    Here here!

Great illustration of the 12,000,000 illegal immigrants in this country and how we can't solve that issue. Yet some expect to regulate the 300,000,000+ firearms.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    WATCHING PIERS MORGAN FOR ANY AMOUNT OF TIME BOILS MY ****ING BLOOD. Still, I sat through it and enjoyed the other side of the debate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Here here!

Great illustration of the 12,000,000 illegal immigrants in this country and how we can't solve that issue. Yet some expect to regulate the 300,000,000+ firearms.
    And don't forget that the funding use for CBP for the immigrants exceeded the whole FBI funding in the whole nation.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Shapiro nailed it! Why ban "Assault Rifles" when most firearm murders are committed with handguns? Because they want all our guns! How do people not see this plainly visible truth?
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast