Thread: Holster for J-frame M&P 340 357/38

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Holster for J-frame M&P 340 357/38

I have never carried a wheel gun. What holster do you recommend for a model 340. Its the little J-frame with 1 7/8 barrel. I plan to carry on my hip. I am a big Blade-tech guy, but I do have Leather and I am open to other ideas. Don't know if Blade-tech is good for such a gun?

Feedback Score
    I keep coming back to blackhawk's leather detachable slide holster for my j-frame. It conceals pretty well and is super easy to take on and off. I also like comp-tac's CTAC and I wish they made the MTAC for the j-frame. I have a raven concealment on order to see if it holds tighter to the body than my blackhawk.

here are some blurry camera phone pics

here it is next to me edc goodies. Wallet, safariland flex cuff, speedstrip, keys, knife/money clip, dillo and badge.

Feedback Score
    I'll carry mine in a pocket holster or a blackhawk cqc paddle holster. The teeth on that holster are great and it's cant is adjustable. I went with the cheaper version which has a different plastic than their duty one because it was a few bucks cheaper.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    For OWB carry take a look at Raven Concealment or maybe 5Shot Leather for a leather holster. I use the Desantis Nemesis or Uncle Mikes pocket holster Size #3 for pocket carry or 5Shot Leather ankle holster.