Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts wanted on the KAC SR15E3

Feedback Score

Your thoughts wanted on the KAC SR15E3

your opinions of this system. where do they rank in relation to the others. thanks

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Friggin great rifle. My thoughts on the SR-15: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=480528
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Yeah I absolutely love mine. I feel that its an absolute great system. The only thing I feel the need to add is an optic. It shoots better than I can...as of right now. Just a little story when I was sighting in with just the irons, I got it dialed in and at 25 meters had a 5 shot group easily into a 3/4" group with of course a nice flyer at the end. It is very light and easy to manipulate. I'm not saying they are the best you could get, as this is my first AR, but I am absolutely satisfied. You won't be disappointed if you decide to turn the key on one.

Ryan
    You ladies bitch when you get an MRE without a pop-tart.

Feedback Score
    The best DI AR-15 on the market. IMO.

I've shot a lot of ARs, but KAC makes my favorite DI one.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    71 (100%)
    +1 on the KAC SR15 E3 being one of the best AR options out there. It is by far the favorite rifle in my collection.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Absolutely love mine. Need more time behind it, only have 500 rds down the pipe so far.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    I understand they have some proprietary parts, are they reliable enough for that not to be a worry?

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I understand they have some proprietary parts, are they reliable enough for that not to be a worry?
    The real notable proprietary part (bolt) is of such a design that it is inherently more robust than the "standard" AR design.

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    In the event something breaks, I'm sure KAC will be more than willing to take care of you.
    SSG Jimmy Ide- KIA 28 Aug 10, Hyderabad, AFG

1SG Blue Rowe- KIA 26 May 09, Panjshir, AFG.

RIP Brothers

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    I think its the best off the shelf AR you can get provided you want a spruced up AR to begin with. If all you want is a simple AR there are better options. If you want an out the box gun that is truly setup to do nearly everything then its the best out of the box choice.

Add up the features, and you cannot buy anything else for the same price or cheaper that has the same or better features.

The bolt is proprietary but you can either buy a spare or hold to KAC's 20k round guarantee of replacement.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast