Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LWRC's new 7.62...

Feedback Score

LWRC's new 7.62...

Anyone got any pics of the new LWRC 7.62 rifle, which they have named the "SABR"?????

I have a HELL of a hard time reading the LWRC website. The text on their site absolutely sucks and is hard as hell to read.
    I was just on their site a few days ago, and I would have thought they would have instantly changed their website, the second they saw how hard (impossible) it is to read the text.
    Anyhow, I hope they plan on fixing it, and I guess it isn't AS important as working on rifles, however, I must get some info and read up on all their offerings, before I can make a purchase.
    I'd love to see their 7.62 gas piston rifle, so I can decide on my next purchase..

Can anyone help? Anyone know if there is a way to get their website adjusted to where I can read the text? I mean, is it strictly on their end, OR is there something I could possibly do to adjust my font size or something, to make the website readable???
    Thanks guys.
    Any pics or info would be GREATLY appreciate on this rifle, such as bbl length, rail/forend type? (is it even possible to mount my own rail/forend, or is it an integral rail????), cost, AVAILABILITY, and also pics, pics, pics!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So LW doesn't have pics up on their website? I wouldn't think anyone else would have them then...

Feedback Score
    I did not see anything regarding this 7.62 SABR on their website.
    But then, their site is impossible to read, and there COULD have been some text info, with a link, but I doubt it.
    I bet it's too new.

I figured there had to be SOMEONE who's got the low down on this rifle, and a pic. As with most of the latest and greatest products coming out these days, there is usually someone who's got a sneak peak and a pic or two on hand to post on the net, for all of us to see...

Feedback Score
    They posted some pics before prior to it being tested at Blackwater. The one pictured had a 20" bbl, 12" ARM-R rail. They also mentioned about an adjustable gas set-up or something to that effect.

Or better yet here's LWRC's discussion board with the pics: http://www.lwrifles.com/forum/viewto...r=asc&start=45

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Cataldo View Post
    I have a HELL of a hard time reading the LWRC website. The text on their site absolutely sucks and is hard as hell to read.
    I was just on their site a few days ago, and I would have thought they would have instantly changed their website, the second they saw how hard (impossible) it is to read the text.
    You have a hard time reading the text on the LW forum?

Isn't it just a black back ground with white text? Can't get much simpler or easier to read than that.

Since there are probably less than ten .308 LW rifles in the world I suggest you ask these questions on their forum. That would be the logical place to get any answers. I would bet good money none of us has ever seen one. Who knows it might just be another MRS.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    I registered with their forum last night.

Have you been to their site lately? Doesn't really matter what color the text/background is, because the text is SO SMALL, you can't read it..
    Check it out and tell me if it's just some type of adjustment on MY computer, or if it's their website. I sure as hell can read every other website I frequent...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I interpret their ugly website as an indicator they must make terrific rifles.

Most browsers have the ability to increase the font size. In Internet Explorer, use menu option View | Text Size | Largest. A quicker way is to hold down the Ctrl key and use your mouse wheel (works in lots of applications).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Play with the user options in the control panel. I found a combination that is compatible with my eyes.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    ctrl+ will enlarge the text on any site. I use it on this one.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I shot the 7.62 about 3 weeks ago--shot great! The one they brought had a HEAVY match barrel which made the gun quite heavy. I will shooting it again this week along with the rest of their line-up.

Precision match barrels will be offered in 12- and 16-inch lengths with a carbine length piston gas system, as well as a 20-inch design served by a rifle length gas piston system. The bolt carrier is plated with nickel Teflon and a dry film lubricant plates the interior of the lower receiver.

I dont have a release date yet.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast